You ever been with someone who threw up after smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by High-In-NorthNJ, Jun 18, 2009.

1. yeah man. i threw up one time.
    It was smoking after like a year long break and I smoked alot out of a bong with some freinds. I was really high at first then i just felt shitty the rest of the time i was high. I made it to the toilet tho. I had to go to the bathroom twice to throw up....
    Lesson learned. Dont smoke alot after a long break.

2. i smoked after a 40 day t break and puked while smoking a decent size blunt to myself. never barfed after 2 years of smoking everyday but i realized i cant hit like i used to

3. Ive thrown up after smoking... but i think it was due to me coughing like a bitch, and not some special phenomenon ;)

4. only time i can think of is my friends and i were smokeing a ounce and we were going to smoke all of it and i guess he just smoked so much he started pukeing everywhere

5. A friend of mine got so uncomfortably high after smoking a J with us he stuck his finger down his throat.

Lightweight. :smoking:

6. Yeah, this male stripper I met told me he was allergic and couldn't smoke without getting sick.

7. I have thrown up once while smoking and once afterwards. The first time it happened I was smoking a blunt and took Waaaay too big of a hit and coughed so hard that i puked. The second time was when I had the super munchies and ate way too much and threw up outside of a restraunt Lol. :(

The first time I puked, I threw up all over the side of my friend's truck... we all laughed, great times.

8. One time i got super f*cked up and i was like passed out at a table and my friends blew cig smoke in my face and i just threw up. after that i couldnt walk and passed out behind a bush for like 3 hours.....WOW crazy

9. One time i got super f*cked up and i was

like passed out at a table and my friends blew

cig smoke in my face and i just threw up. after

that i couldnt walk and passed out behind

a bush for like 3 hours.....WOW crazy

10. yeah happened to 2 friends last night. we were are all insanely high and i think they were just too tired and coughing too hard

11. I threw up one time after hitting a bong, chokeing, and probably swallowing a lot of smoke.

I knew a chick that would get sick and pass out every time she got high. I think she was allergic... weird.

12. I threw up yesterday haha! I hadn't smoked in a week or two and hit some spots hard at a mates house. I had just picked up so was in a good mood. This mj was skunk as and I had no idea so I took heaps of hits. Bad idea. We were watching Felon (fucked up movie) and I don't know if it was the brutal violence or the weed, but I started feeling like shit. One of my friends left and he was my ride so I followed him. As soon as I got outside I started puking my guts up. I chucked up about 4 times before my friend came and got me and helped me to his car. I felt fine after though and downed some McDs and KFC. Weird as shit.

13. a couple of my friends have chronic sinial bronchitis and throw up phlem quiet often after tokin. its pretty disgusting.

14. yup, ive done it twice, once the other day. my new bong arrived and
    we were ripping it wayy to much. down here we call it 'whitey-ing' coz you go all pale and are shaking. man that was a rough night. your not able to mov without intense nausea and being sick. fail =p :eek:

15. I threw up once, but that was after having a dodgy curry and I was in a very unnerved state at the time.

16. I think I threw up twice? Both were when I was new too smoking, so I wasn't use to the smoke being inside of my lungs. I coughed so much my first time, didn't throw up, second or third time, I did.

17. Out of the many times JUST smoking it happened to me once,

Thats because, I scarffed down some declicious TGIF sesame chicken, shrimp before I left home, I barely chewed up shit. It came out as if someone just chopped it up a little.

As good mother always said "Chew yer damn food boy!"

18. Yea i did once but that was because i had just had a huge smokin sesh and than smoked a newport ( i don't smoke cigs, a newport gets me fuuucked up).

haven't since then

-Dave

19. me and my stoner buddies have made people yak countless times

two of the ones i remember best were

1) i had just gotten my new roor ( which got stolen recently :( ) and i invited my friend over to break it in. he doesnt smoke that much but he still matched me hit for hit. he didnt feel well and went outside and puked, and i thought it was just a little bit. the next day i go outside and the street had a huge puke stain haha

2) we were having a fat session in my back yard. one kid was taking a hit, and his phone rang, so like a dumbass, he puts his hand over the bong and answers his phone. meanwhile the smoke is getting staler and staler in my lux. finally he ends his call and i say "man im smoking you out, you better clear that". so he clears it after some coaxing, walks over to some trees and starts puking. he comes back and sits down 15 minutes later and didnt say anything or move for the next 2 hrs

20. also there is one time i puked, but it wasnt from weed

it was the last day of school a couple years ago, so we got drunk. i was fine from the alcohol

then we decided to smoke some cigars, so were sitting smoking, i finish up my cigar and stand up, walk 10 ft and then blow chunks all over the grass

it was funny then and its funnier now