You ever been with someone who threw up after smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by High-In-NorthNJ, Jun 18, 2009.

1. I've done it once, but it was after a year of smoking and i been smoking a couple times a week after and i never do it... it was like a random rarity.

Happened yesterday.. i noticed my friend was all quiet and he looked uncomfortable when i was rambling unimportant nonsense and he kept throwing up looking all pale. It was kind freaking me out but i was tooo out of it to do anything but just watch him being weirded out... he was fine afterwards though.
    Is this normal?

2. I guess it can turn on you just like any other intoxicant. Probably just not as likely. I gave a friend who had never even smoked before one of my brownies, and he spent the rest of the night with the spins, sick as hell.

3. were you smoking a blunt?

throwing up usually happens when someone swallows smoke. Joint smoke usually doesn't cause you to become sick though, while blunt smoke does.

I've thrown up smoking a blunt before. I have saliva glands that are constantly producing, especially when I'm smoking, so I have to swallow a lot. If I'm smoking, some smoke will just happen to go down with the spit. So, unless I'm outside and able to spit constantly while I'm smoking, I end up burping up smoke sometimes. I've thrown up twice smoking a blunt this way. (pretty good track record considering the amount and period I've smoked for)

4. In one session I smoked a blunt for the first time and smoked from a bong for the first time and got the spins while listening to psychadellics in my friends car and threw up. luckily I had a cup and none of the throwup got in his car which is all he was thankful about. Some reason the high I got from smoking a bong and blunt for the first time was higher than if I smoked two times that amount smoked but from a pipe. I ended up going to class within 20 minutes of puking and tried to learn as much as I could. I looked at the notes I wrote down from when I was blasted in class the next day and none of it was legible lol.

5. My friend just did last weekend. He was a mess all pale and shit. We all have pretty low tolerances so i guess he smoked to much? But other then that nahh.

6. I threw up once, but I think it was cause it was one of my first times smoking and I ate waaaay too much.

7. A friend had just gotten off a 4 month t-break for a job. He took a massive bong hit and started coughing like mad. He got up and went to the bathroom to throw up.

He came back a few minutes later with a huge grin on his face.

All I said was, "Welcome back" (being high again)

8. I threw up from some serious vaporizer AND bong hits.
    Right after I bought a bag of Chex Mix. :smoking:

9. i am glad to say i have not!

10. It happens.

I get bad anxiety a lot, and when I do my stomach is much more sensitive. I've taken a giant hit out of a my bong before during these times and coughed so much that I've come very close to puking...

Some people are just more sensitive to these sorts of things. :p

11. No, but I can say I've been with one of my good friends and he smoked with me like an hour before we got pizza from a local pizza shop (anyone who's been to Nonna's in chicago knows whats up) - we went there and ate, I bought a slice, he bought one and I cut mine in half and ate one half, didn't want the other and my friend had just finished his slice.

So he decided to eat my other uneatten half slice of pizza and we leave after he's finished and we're walking to the car and he yells out "aw man my stomach hurts so bad" - and just chucks all this pizza and stomach acid in the parking lot, along with some Dr Pepper and whatever else.. I start laughing hystarically at him as he throws up 3 times more and he's like "aw shit dude, take me home, I gotta puke more when I get home" - we go home and he chugs like 3 bottles of water and starts throwing up more.. it was the most disgusting thing I'd seen in a while..

Anyways, he went and fired one out and he was alright the rest of the night, aside from him smelling like vomit, haha. Disgusting story, sorry!

12. Yes.
    Once I was out and some kids I knew offered to smoke. They all had weed and this one kid that just grabbed literally just started smoking, probably only toked a total of 15 times, wanted to burn. I roll the doobie with about a gram and a half of this kid's weed (probably the fattest, best burning, pure green joint I've rolled in my life IMO). We start passing between myself, him, and two others and this kid is getting all carried away, puffing on it, taking his time. Waited fifteen minutes after burning to observe; he literally turned blue in the face, and threw up, I felt bad because he couldn't even talk he was so high.

I suggested some water, food, and a long sleep with a waterbottle beside his bed; came up to me the next day and thanked me for my advice, hahahaha...

Moral of the story: Don't get carried away if you just started smoking :eek:

13. So do u get cottonmouth?

14. A couple years ago my friend of 10 years came over to take his first bong hits. Well he ended up barfing straight down my tube filling it up with puke and launching the bowlpiece out at the same time. Luckily though he was kind enough to clean the tube, and then he went down and bought a bottle of grunge off from the smokeshop, then gave it a thorough cleansing.

Definitely a good friend

15. I personally have never thrown up after or during smoking, but I've felt sickness before as if I was about to throw up.

My brother said the first time I burned he smoked so much weed in so many different ways that he just got absolutely blitzed and he threw up.

Its weird, cuz isn't it supposed to be able to reduce nausea?

16. I've felt a little nauseous after smoking, but strangely enough it usually only happens when I'm coming up on the high, and I'm by myself.

17. my friend has thrown up twice in the last 2 months after toking. once was because we were dumb and got dehydrated (i almost puked too), the other time idk.

18. I have thrown up before but it was like an hour after smoking

It was because I over indulged drinking soda, then i was laying on some carpet that 'tickled' me. My mouth then filled wit vomit and i walked to the bathroom

19. Never thrown up from weed (even after smoking obscene amounts, like to the point where I had slight hallucinations/out of body experiences) but I've puked twice now from L's that were spliffed too hard. I despise tobacco (taste, smell, effects, all of it) but all of my friends love rolling with it. So when I smoke spliffs, I inhale slightly differently and I get some smoke in my stomach. Tobacco itself or tobacco smoke in the stomach is a good way to find yourself on the way to puking

20. My brother was explaining a story to me how he threw up from a HUGE ASS massive bong hit!

It was his first year in college and everyone was partying, my brother decides to have a bong war against any1 else.

So there are 2 bongs and people are taking turns trying to take the biggest hit they can without coughing.

My brother took a HUGE hit and he ran to the bathroom to throw up.
    The person my brother was facing was our step-brother, and he was like "LOLOLOLOL you threw up......oh shit!" Then he went to go throw up.

Funny as hell!