Meh, Adderall... (Probably a long read)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChillnSmoke, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Okay, I wanted to be honest with the thread title, so I just entitled it Adderall... This is basically just a thread of my snowballing thoughts, only typed out, and in wonderful sentence format.

I just realized that in Vista, when you look at your start menu button, it looks almost as if it's the nucleus of something...In fact, it looks just like the nucleus of quad-pacman-ghosts... Yeah, that totally looks like it... Because, you got the ghosts, four different colored ghosts. Makes sense, it looks almost as if they were in an ...Embryo, that's the word, ignore the nucleus thing, I meant the EMBRYO of the PacMan ghosts. Yeah dude. Haha, right on.

Oh, fuck, I was stoned and trying to get into a kayak once, and I fell in the water, sucked, my cigarettes, weed, pipe, lighter, phone, and of course, my clothes, which I just put on were entirely soaked. My phone still works though... Although it WAS having glitches the other day, as if it were on acid... Just weird shit happened to the screen and stuff, but now it works. I think I should take my money and buy a new phone tomorrow though, just in case. I wouldn't want it dying on me, and having all my contacts lost...Shit, why isn't there a fucking way to transfer your contacts to another phone, without USB, like some kind of phone number you can call, have it save your information, they give you a password and username, then once you activate your new phone, you tell them the information and get all your shit back... That would be the shit.

Damnit, another 10mg down the hatch. Here in South Dakota, West River, that is, it's exactly 3:33 AM as I type this. Weird, hasn't changed and it feels like well over a minute. Maybe. Oh, nope, changed. Haha. Err. Don't judge me, Grass City... We have all done stupid things, I just happened to come across a great deal on some Adderall... Such as, 12 dollars for 50 10mg tabs... Yup, pretty nice eh? That's what happens when you show someone with ADD "Requiem for a Dream". In fact, the pills are the same color and shit... Boy, I feel bad now. But, they told me they wanted to be able to live without them...I don't know if they're ready now. Shit. Especially with their job... I wouldn't want to have to clean huge houses, and not be able to concentrate on what you're doing. Fuck, but they DID offer it to me.

So, the 27th I signed up for an appointment with a "therapist", the only reason I put that in quotations is because I haven't met the person yet... Apparantly, my parents/relatives/friends think I am either depressed or bipolar and that I "self-medicate" myself to think that it's under control... Truth is, I just like to get high. Damn, I just realized how to explain the feeling of being high... It is CLEAR NOW!

The Experience of Being High-
    Remembering back to the days when you were a little child, running and playing in fluffy white snow, rosey cheeks, and runny noses. You get cold, and come inside your house. You drink something warm, perhaps, hot chocolate. This is the feeling of being high, feeling safe and cozy in your own home, nothing can hurt you, you're comfortable, and a child, with nothing to worry about... Whoa. Dude.

Back to the therapist thingy! Fuck, maybe I am bipolar, I really don't know. I should look online for a test I can take... Anyone bipolar on GC, I am sure SOMEONE is... How can you tell? Are there meds to help treat it? Like, good ones? Not to get high off of, but, if anyone IS bipolar on here, and has read this far, please, let me know how the medicine changes your life, like, does it make everything a lot easier? Less mood swings? Sorry, I'm just curious...

Speaking of bipolarism, I was talking to my boss today, and she was going on about how she had OCD. She kept telling me she had proof she had it, and I believed her, but the thing is, they weren't giving her any medication for OCD, only for depression. Antidepressants...How can that help OCD? Is depression the ONLY damn symptom of OCD? Of course not, although, I can see how it would be really hard to have OCD, and why it would cause depression. Damn, she's a real trooper now that I think about it. She can control it damn well, and when she can't, she'll ask for help with whatever she's having trouble with, such as simply "cleaning a file cabinet", if I do it for her, then she won't have to organize everything by every other letter in the alphabet. That's gotta suck...

Speaking of that, I have seen her music library, it's sorted A,C,B,D,E,G,F and so on, every other letter. Confusing as hell to figure out...

Wow, there are totally 1,2,3...6...12..15 smileys to my right. I remember when smilies made me happy... What happened? Damn, that sucks. Not that smilies don't make me happy, but that I was entertained by looking at the fucking smilies on the sidebar...

*sigh* Pre-Pubescent stupidity.

Well, damn, that next adderall has started kicking in, and I am ready to get some actual writing done... I'm trying to write now, I don't know why. It's really comforting, that's why I hope this thread doesn't get deleted. It kind of DOES belong in Real-Life Stories, because, it's more or less just a diary of my thoughts over the last, holy shit, it's only been 7 minutes. I have been typing fast, and it feels great. Seriously, my fingers are tingling... Haha, Spongebob and Patrick...The swearing episode... "Patrick, my lips are tingling with the spiciness of this conversation!" Wow, sorry, random. RANDOM. RaNdOm.

* Pretend there's a picture of something kick ass you are picturing right now right here*

Yeah, that is kind of neat... I wanna know what you guys pictured. Comment and let me know. There's gotta be something cool I can agree with. As for me, I pictured a new cell phone... I want the LG GD900, the crystal display one. It may sound toolesque in a way, but I find it incredibly sleek and sophisticated, and almost futuristic in a way... Check it out if you haven't seen it. Google is great.

Speaking of Google, how many of your friends do you know, that ask you something, and it's really something you don't know... My point is, there's a lot of people out there, especially in my area. (Dur, we like them talkin computer boxes, hur hur, and potaters, durrrrr!) Sorry, best Redneck impression I was willing to type. Ugh... As I was saying, there's plenty of people out there that we know, that know how to download music, talk on an IM program, check their email, but for some reason, DON'T GOOGLE THINGS. It's not fucking hard! Seriously! We even have "lmgtfy.com" now, which I use, because, I find it a slap in the face to many of the people that ask me questions.

Err, my fingers are quite tired. No one is on MSN, someone should add me, and chat with me... I am bored. Seriously, would I be writing all this shit down if I was NOT BORED? I doubt it.

tl;dr (I dunno if that's what it's called)
    On adderall, typing out thoughts, add me on MSN, I am bored.

2. Damn man your not goin to bed till early saturday morning lol!!!! ur still up and kickin right? dont collapse. I love adderal, its just the two days after your done taking it that suck hard!!!

3. Eh, I am basically going to HAVE to stay up till Saturday, I work on Friday, and then there's a rave that night... So... Fuck.
    I'll be up a while. Lol.

4. adderall.
    i got them prescribed.
    They sit in a pill thing in my drawer. 30 mg cocksuckers. i refuse to take em.

Marijuana. It-beats-doin-that.

5. Chew up 3 30mgs of adderal and hold the fuck on my friend. I start with 4-30s then take one an hour till im done. But let me tell you.....you'll feel like your flying on some bomb ass coke.....common man just open the dresser....there you go....now grab that bottle....stop staring at it, and open that shit.......good good.....now chew three of them up and go play some video games... have fun!

6. I took adderall 3 times and I swear to god it gave me a twitch/spasm type deal in my nose.....

It was really weird and I can't imagine it being anything else.

Has anyone else felt the "tick"?

7. I pictured a tornado made of lightning...

8. When i get really high i twitch alot when im sitting there. I think its cuz of my adhd and i dont have any meds to help it so i just twitch lol.