Meth question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by treesmoker11, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Does 98% of first users actually get addicted? I was given some and was gonna try it, but that worries me.

2. that stat sounds like a big juicy piece of propaganda to me.

3. thats what I thought, but I really dont want to get a addicted, anyone know exactly how addicting it is? Like someone whos done it before?

4. It's the most addictive drug I've ever done...bottom line...if it worries you, don't do it...the whole reason it's so addictive is because the comedown is so hard

5. hate to be a negative nancy but meth fucks you up, i dont care waht anyone says "this is pandoras box, blah blah blah." Just smoke herb fuck evrything else

6. I wasnt planning on it, Im probaly not gonna do it, getting addicted would suck

7. No fuck you. Let him make his own decisions. It won't hurt to try it once. Just don't be an idiot. No one likes a methhead and I've had several friends who are.

8. I honestly thought only gay people smoke meth.

9. lol thanks, will I get all itchy?

10. Only if you're up for three days and go into the hallucination stage from sleep deprivation ;)

11. No fuck you, meth fucks you up period. why even try it? If theres 1 98% chance even a 50% chance would be horrible what the fuck are you serious look ill let him do what he wants but meth is fuckin stupid, crack is fuckin stupid, coke is fuckin stupid, and all your other weird drugs can go fuck them selves too

except weed and shrroms of coruse :]

12. i personally would never do a drug made from shit found under my sink but thats just me... i prefer things that grow out of the ground...

weed, shrooms maybe some opium but thats as processed as i go

the whole being up for weeks and suckin people off for a fix is just really a turn off for me... im not a fan of dicks in my mouth, needles in my arm or not sleeping

13. it wont hurt to try it once, THATS WHAT THEY ALL SAY!! and then your suckin dicks on the street in a blink of an eye.

14. Thats like the dumbest thing you can say. I don't care what anyone says drugs are great things BUT only in moderation.

15. [​IMG]

yea she tried doing it in moderation look how well it worked out

16. I was 85 pounds and shooting up in my big toe because all my other veins were fucked when I finally quit...moved clear across the united states to get away from it...I only smoke weed now, but I still suffer from the after effects....like your teeth breaking all to hell from clenching your jaw when you sleep...I would never recommend meth to anyone...not even just to try it...

But, to each his own...most people gotta learn the hard way

17. The thing is people dont get it, and are weak. They say "oh just one more time" but that keeps on happening. Smoke it once, dont do it again. Its AMAZING, but you got to understand that there is such a thin line between use, and addiction. That "one more time" could easily get you hooked. no more than once a week, not even one exception, and you will be good. Dont be dumb about it and test the waters, whatever you do.

18. Obviously she didn't use in moderation. I'm not trying to promote the use of meth but i'm saying its possible to try a drug and not ruin your life with it.

19. So you don't like your friends?