Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make THC Pills [Guide]

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by p_conrad123, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Very informative.. Really something to try. My brother took some and was gone within the first hour so i dont have doubt. + rep

2. its like smoking a lot of vaporizer if you burn it hahaha. ne\ver made brownies?

3. I have tried this 3 times at different heat levels and none of my attemps have given me even an considerable buzz. What am I doing wrong? Am I not letting the bud and oil sit and heat long enough?

4. #64 rhys, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009
    Just made some.. I used 2 teaspoons of olive oil and it was only enough to fill about 5 pills, but I only used about .5g of bud. I just ate 2, ill post back in an hour or so to let you know if it worked.

edit: 1hr 17min later, still nothing. dont think its gonna work.

sadface:(

5. no. dude

6. IMPORTANT: make sure your stove is set to the LOWEST HEAT SETTING, NOT MEDIUM. on many stoves medium gets far too hot and causes a loss of potency. use the lowest setting and cook for about 15 minutes for the same effect (however, make sure the stove has actually heated up all the way)

7. Virgin coconut oil is the best to use for this.

8. i have tried this several different ways and none have worked AT ALL.

9. I have a diffrent method i use. I use all my trim but any thing will work. make a big tea bag with coffe filters and put in a pot on med lo heat, let it go but dont let it boil, just before it boils change out the water and repeat 3 or 4 times or until the water stays somewhat clear. now open up the tea bags and let it dry. now you have taken out all the nasty taste and all other water soluable crap. you can eat it as it is or you can make capsules ( e-bay $30.00 for 1ooo with filler) or you can add to anything. can even make nice yellow budder with almost no "cow poo" smell or flavor. Trust me, this stuff is strong. one capsule is not quite enough but 2 is a little to much.
    Green dragon made with this dosent taste like crap. I works realy good for me, when i travel i put the capsules in an ecenatia bottel in me suit case, never had a problem at the airport. the high lasts about 6 hrs

10. I'll probably use your method, then just plug the oil with a syringe. we'll see.

11. I think my mistake was not enough heat

I put the bud in and began to sizzle, so i immediately lifted the pan off the stove then put it back on low.

I'll try again with my next pickup (which won't be for a while $$$)

12. just made some last night, used 1/4 cup olive oil + 1/4 oz good bud. Found empty capsules at health food store, used syringe to fill. A little hard to fill and put together, I found if you wet the pill around the edges where they go together it seals em right up.
    the one I just took is a little strong for me, I took it about two hours ago and am glad Im not at work today. it works!

13. Hahaha have fun puking after that, I bet olive oil plus THC extract wont settle well in your nose cavity!

14. Ive gotta make some hash and do this. It takes a lot of edibles to get me.

15. could u fill the olive oil/weed mixture into the eye dropper and then drop it into your eyes? :wave:

Just kidding.

But could you use empty eye drops to fill your pill capsules easier?

just a thought :cool:

16. Thanks a lot for this man, perfect for times u cant smoke :D

17. #77 kingspadebud420, Jul 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2009
    wow this is sick, gonna have to try this sometime

nvm wont let me rep you :(

18. #78 Laughing Grass, Jul 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2009
    This is basically the same thing as making hash brownies except that instead of putting the oil in brownie mix your putting it in pills and just streight up injesting the oil. So why would people be surprised that this works?? Unless all you people have never made edibles I cant see why you dont know this works....weather the oil is in a brownie or a pill it works the same way. Nice tutorial @ OP. I think I am going to make some of these for the next time I go to my parents house. They dont want me to bring weed with me so these pills will do the job just right minus the smoke and smell.

EDIT: BTW guys if you want pictures and step by step directions on making the oil, here's a link....its how to make brownies with the oil, but it does show pictures of what the oil is suppose to look like and such.... http://www.applesoft.com/brownies/page3.html

19. what about the Tylenol fast active release pi caps. can the open up.

20. dude gave me an Idea with his bread sponge, has any one ever been to a fancy restarant where they bring you olive oil, red wine vinegar and french bread? you just make the oil the way my dude on here told us to take it after it cooled a bit mix it with a lil R.W.V. and dip your bread and enjoy this will work. I took 4 grams of hash and put it on a personal size red berron pizza and coverd it in cheeze I was baked for like 17 hours:D use about 1-2 g of hash unless you dont mind not being able to move:hello: