Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana bad for the heart? read here

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by cenuke, Jun 17, 2009.

1. You're not supposed to drink alcohol with lisinopril. That's why the big "do not drink alcohol" warning is on the information sheet.:p See:

2. ok so i did some research of my own and figured i'd hit y'all with some info.

Physiological Effects of Cannabis Consumption

Marijuana - InfoFacts - NIDA

Marijuana Side Effects on the Heart | eHow.com

So basically mostly info about how marijuana can be harmful to your heart if you are already at risk for heart disease.

Being a chronic hypochondriac myself, and a new smoker, finding this thread has made me very apprehensive about toking again, even though I'm a 6'1, 180 lb 19-year-old and i had a vigorous run just this afternoon with no adverse effects.

3. I smoke every day while on Bruce Lee's workout regimine and I have a heart murmur. My blood pressure has stabilized sufficiently since I've started using cannabis.

4. I dont understand how a higher heart rate would lower your blood pressure :confused: