Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gravity Bongs - are they efficient?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nugzz, Jun 15, 2009.

1. gravs are too good

2. I made the same thing. Instead of a socket, I just bought a medium sized metal bowl from my local head shop and put that in a bottle cap.

3. Why isn't is something you'd want to smoke all the time?

4. Thats a waterfall bong

5. If your looking for a good portable gravity bong check out mine that i made, its like the vortex and its really easy and cheap to make. http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools/375912-homemade-bongs.html#post4423376
    but it is like you said not the bucket and tub way its draining the water.. but its also very easy to set up again because of the way i set it up. Check it out, and let me know if you have any questions.

But to OP, gravity bongs work a lot better just some times its not ideal to take out a giant gravity bong so people dont always use them.

6. Lookin my sig for a portable grav system that you can make from household stuff. it doesnt matter how big the chamber is, it fills the same ammount of smoke.

7. i loled at this...

if you use a big enough container, you can get easily 5-10 hits per fill of water, and its more convenient to carry a smaller version, like a 20 oz bottle for personal use. the other method is the one thats a hassle because u have to have a bigger body of water than the item your using. both have thier ups and downs, its all about prefrence.

oh and its not slow either, you can make hte water fall how fast u want by making the hole bigger or smaller.

8. I loved my gravity, but I recently made a lung. It works just like a gravity bong, but there's no water, which effectively means less hassle. It's essentially just a bread bag taped over the gravity bong opening. You pull down on the bag as you light, creating the same vacuum that gravity/waterfall bongs use. I looooooove it, use it more often than my glass bong. So efficient :cool:.

9. Gravity bongs are fun, but they will make you cough a lung out. Personally I prefer regular bongs.

10. Homemade versions can be made to be inefficient. If you buy the legitimate version, the vortex gravity bong, then you'll be smoking efficient. The carb works great.

11. FATAL

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi

12. #33 KingWzrd420, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
    I Hated them at first, but then I got my tooth extracted. It was the only way I could smoke without suction, I didn't want to get dry socket. So I exclusively used gravity bongs for a week.Even Turned down bong snaps offered by friends. The gravity bong has really grown on me. [​IMG]
    I even use my bubbler, on it. Hits so smooth a full gb hit is effortless.
    [​IMG]

13. nice^^^ I used to have a legit bowl piece in my grav but I smacked it too hard on a table and it broke. Using a normal socket now. Only downside to a grav is if you pack too big of a bowl, there isn't enough builtup resin, and you pull up too fast and the bottom of the grav comes outta the water......stinky situation especially if your stealthy. This happened to me yesterday and I'll be sure to pack smaller bowls

14. Holy fuck yeah I just used one probly used half of what I use and am just as high as wen I’d do 3 bowls

15. OP is 9 years old.