Growing Op

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Wet Horse Lips, Jun 14, 2009.

1. #1 Wet Horse Lips, Jun 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009
    Late last night, around 2am, I was surfing channels, and I found...

Growing Op.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1105730/

At first, I thought it said "up", then I saw "Op" so you know I just had to watch it, GC.

But fuck me, there was only a half hour left. I flick to it and I see a guy taking a girl to meet his parents before prom. Walk in the front door, and BOOM! Fuckin' plants all over the house.

Although its cast are relatively unknown, they seem like a solid bunch of actors and actresses. There was actually quite a few close ups of bud shots, and they even had some sweet lingo in there, like Thunderfuck, hahaha.

From what I saw, I recommend it to you, GC, only because it's about weed, teenagers and all that shit. The guy's dad is fuckin' hilarious in it as well.

Anyone else seen it?

2. I may have missed the memo, but who are you? Because I know the original Wet horse lips has passed to the other world..

3. You clearly know nothing...

What'sThatSmell has passed into the afterlife. I'm his best friend that he left behind in this world.

So, have you seen the movie?

4. haha i actually just watched this the other day on tv. It wasnt bad, your average teenage movie about a guy trying to get girl except of course, its centered around weed. It had some pretty funny moments - like when their desserts were laced.

somewhat of a spoiler

I definitely wouldnt have let that chick in my house though with all those plants, I knew something was going to happen when she came in.

5. I randomly came across that movie one day and watched it. Hahaha it was pretty good. super random.

6. I saw it on online. It was decent 90 minutes IMO, but nothing worth changing plans over.

7. I just shit myself when they got busted, hahaha.

Oh, and at the end when they're growing in the dorm. Albeit being a fake plant, that is one large "Thunderfuck", hahaha.