The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Rainbow Kush

• by Neptune Piff
  • Jun 13 2009 11:33 PM
  • 18 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • Neptune Piff
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:33 PM

I thought this was fake & then searched Goggle Images and look at this.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah I no da 1st one is fake, but look @ the 2nd one. Dont no if its fake or not but if thats real I definetly need to get me some of that. Red hairs, purple hairs, clear/white hairs, blue crystally bud, green crystally bud, & purple crystally bud tell me that got 2 be fake. If thats real Im goin' on a mission to cop 3 Oz.
  • Alphamal3 likes this
Replies (18)

Similar Topics: Rainbow Kush     x

• Bigpoppa

• PipPipPip
  • r3born
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:42 PM

ye its real, pretty dank too id love to get my hands on some

• NineTwoFive
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 293 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:37 AM

It looks real, but I'm pretty sure it's not. If it was, more people would know about it. There's probably some weed that has red/green/purp, but not like that. Those buds are ridiculous.

• 0xycod1

• korkow
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 214 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:38 AM

That first picture hardly even resembles weed, it looks like a couple of weird rubberband balls with a few leaves glued on.

2nd pic is clearly photoshopped. Someone just took a normal picture of weed and changed the colors a bit.

Sorry man, I usually don't go around pointing fingers at fake stuff, but this is just so damn fake.

• Aloha

• Purple4:20Haze
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 328 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:40 AM

first is def fake.
But I have seen second countless times from diff angles etc. Its actually meant to be real but there is reasons why its like that, not good ones if i remember correctly

• Guest_geekstcy_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:59 AM

The strain isn't fake as far as I know, but I think your pic might be. Rainbow Kush/Rainbow Sherbert is supposedly a real strain but it's a clone only thing so you've gotta know a guy who knows a guy. As far as I've heard, it's supposed to be some random strain called "Trinity Rainbow" from Trinity County (no idea where that is) crossed with some kinda kush...

I had what was supposed to be this strain once, when visiting a friend who knew a grower. It was white/green/purple/orange and really dense. I didnt think it was anything special, other then the colour of it, and that was the only time I've ever seen it. For all I know, it could've been anything though...I was just happy to blaze up on vacation :smoke:

• Banned

• IGotTheCottons
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 18,947 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:11 AM

The strain isn't fake as far as I know, but I think your pic might be. Rainbow Kush/Rainbow Sherbert is supposedly a real strain but it's a clone only thing so you've gotta know a guy who knows a guy. As far as I've heard, it's supposed to be some random strain called "Trinity Rainbow" from Trinity County (no idea where that is) crossed with some kinda kush...

I had what was supposed to be this strain once, when visiting a friend who knew a grower. It was white/green/purple/orange and really dense. I didnt think it was anything special, other then the colour of it, and that was the only time I've ever seen it. For all I know, it could've been anything though...I was just happy to blaze up on vacation :smoke:

Alas - this is true of just about every type of Kush I've ever smoked... Kush, FTL!

(*Cringes at the thought of how much -rep/flaming I'm gonna get for that statement*)

• Guest_geekstcy_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:20 AM

Alas - this is true of just about every type of Kush I've ever smoked... Kush, FTL!

(*Cringes at the thought of how much -rep/flaming I'm gonna get for that statement*)

:hello: Oh hey now, if it'd do anything, I'd fully +rep you for that. Every time someone tells me they've got kush, I just don't think it's anything special! It's just a pretty good high that comes in a nice looking package to me.

• Loner Stoner

• B.A.B.E.
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 385 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:25 AM

Got some Rainbow Kush from a club in LB a while ago. Nice color, taste, and high (relaxing). Ever since, I love tasting the Rainbow. (hahaha)

Edited by B.A.B.E., 14 June 2009 - 01:32 AM.
added stuff

• Banned

• IGotTheCottons
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 18,947 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:52 AM

:hello: Oh hey now, if it'd do anything, I'd fully +rep you for that. Every time someone tells me they've got kush, I just don't think it's anything special! It's just a pretty good high that comes in a nice looking package to me.

At least I'm not the only one :)

Kush just doesn't do it for me. I'd take mids over kush any day, to be completely honest...

Got some Rainbow Kush from a club in LB a while ago. Nice color, taste, and high (relaxing). Ever since, I love tasting the Rainbow. (hahaha)

LOL!

You wanna really taste the rainbow... Take a good dose of LSD, Mescaline, or DOC :D

• Registered Abuser

• PhillieBluntCP
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3,936 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:55 AM

when i want to taste the rainbow i just get skittles :)

• PipPipPip
  • billaBONGz
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:35 AM

OK, the top one... NO WAY THATS SHOPPED BRO! but the 2nd one looks soo legit i'm drooling

• Registered Stoner

• CantThink
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 467 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:40 AM

The first one looks like a bunch of jumped Ethernet cables or somethin, from far away atleast

• mmmm

• Skyed
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 812 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:51 AM

Today my brother actually called me and said that he has some Rainbow Kush.. he said that it's selling for 25/g

• Banned

• Forked Up
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:52 AM

This post is so old the OP has probably died by now.

• Brad Piff

• trapavelli
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 889 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 02:22 AM

id kill to smoke some of that

• PipPip
  • GrassCityCreds
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

Looks photoshopped to me. I had a play around and its easy to change the colour.

• Pip
  • Alphamal3
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:40 PM

I thought this was fake & then searched Goggle Images and look at this.

910971.jpg

my_dankage.jpg

Yeah I no da 1st one is fake, but look @ the 2nd one. Dont no if its fake or not but if thats real I definetly need to get me some of that. Red hairs, purple hairs, clear/white hairs, blue crystally bud, green crystally bud, & purple crystally bud tell me that got 2 be fake. If thats real Im goin' on a mission to cop 3 Oz.

• Pip
  • Alphamal3
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:44 PM

Man the second one is real its an exotic strain thats high on THC so its pretty loud I know it as wonkas kush but others may call it different its hard to find only people who know the buds to blend together can make it and it cost a grip too

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users