Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Proof weed from Mexico isnt schwag

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by winterfresh420, Jun 13, 2009.

1. I pay about a nickel a gram to grow the diggity. What's up now?

2. your right all mexican weed isnt shwag, some of it is a baby step above shwag, like what you got there buddy.

3. Geez... There are so many pot snobs on this site...

Mids ain't that bad... 'Specially if you can't afford to spend $60 for 1/8 of weed. I'd rather get 1/2 O for the same price.

Fuck that man... I'd take a QP of reggie for $90 over 1/4 of headies any day...

4. its not that were snobs, ill bet most of us would smoke that. its just not being accurately represented.

5. Not to be "mean" or to "hate" on your weed, but it really does look like schwag to me, or low mids at best.

6. wowwww....u FAIL at weed.tht shits schwaggity schwag from the schwag loord man.but hey u got 4 o's for 90.i sure as hell wouldnt smoke tht shit.make a shit ton of brownies or sumthing with tht dude

7. Wow who charges you 60 for a half O of reggie?

8. lay off. What are you bud master 5000, Judge of all marijuana?

9. Ya it's strait deal...That bud is just some mids though...nothing more...i don't see wat you're trying to argue lol...just try do make some hash or weed food with the quap , thatd be really productive..

10. this guy knows what the deal is ;) i would looooove to get a qp on this shit for 90 bucks

11. excuse my post.apparently ppl were offended and i didnt mean any harm by it.jst saying tht it was jst sum schwag is all.....

12. looks like shwag to me

13. i had got way more dank stress before for 110, that looks like definite swag, as long as it smokes good though. does it?

14. I was referring to all the "I only smoke dank" people. Yes, it is a nice thing that you can afford nothing but dank, or that you are in a situation which allows you to grow your own... But it's not the same for everyone, and the vast majority of the population does smoke regs/mids... It just irritates me when people treat anything that's not top-shelf like it's the fuckin plague...

Just about anyone who sells mids in my area... In my part of the country - EVERYTHING costs more... Gotta love the NE...

Not saying I can't find a half O of mids for less than $60... I was just giving the standard price for the area... When I'm pickin up weight, I only spend about $75 a O.

15. im not even gonna try to say im an expert

that shit is about maybe mid regs tho i know that for certain

it is so seedy and stemmy but the thc crystals are plentiful

its not worth sayint its extremely good my man but if it get you high then good price hell ya

16. :laughing:

Pussys, I spend all day smoking the likes of purple kush, orange buds and white widow. And I would not mind smoking a bowl of the "schwag".

To be honest, looks like some middy regs. Or whatever. Not schwag. If you guys think this shit is schwag you haven't seen the fucking BEGINNING of bad weed. If I look back and compare the weed pictured here with what I was selling back in the day, this is the dankiest dank carried down to earth from heaven by Jesus in a golden chariot, which is being pulled on by the last magical unicorns.

17. stop lying you dont get more than a QP of dank for $110. Maybe you forgot a zero buddy. But I'd buy that QP for $90. Its reg, but not dirt.

Think bout this ya got 4 Oz sell 9 bags that are 1.5g for $10 and you'll have ya $90 back along with 3.5 Oz to smoke or sell. I'd sell 3 Oz & smoke 1 Oz then just re-up.

18. stuff i get from mexico is better than that

but yea good deal

19. Represent. Gotta love the 100-120 z of middies.

Is it just me or are there trichs all over the op's bud?

20. No, those are seeds