Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Proof weed from Mexico isnt schwag

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by winterfresh420, Jun 13, 2009.

1. I'm pretty sure most have been shwag masters at one point in time.. but FORREAL!

2. looks like shit

3. Quality over quantity was exactly what I was thinking, why smoke all that dirt to get high. When you could smoke a lil dank shit and get blazed without the headache later. And you may think ur saving money and just because u get more weed doesnt mean its a better deal. I think anyone else would rather get an eighth of really dank stuff, then get whatever that is...

4. Even if this was a decent mid or dank pickup, how can you prove that weed from Mexico isn't scwag from a single pickup?

You should rephrase your thread title to "Proof that not all weed from Mexico is scwag".

Or better still, "The weed i just picked up is shit but i'm not experienced enough to tell otherwise".

Nice amount though. 90 for a qp isn't bad.

5. Actually hers a better idea. If you can get shitty qps for 90 and you can smoke it without it giving you a headache, then instead of just smoking that, invest in some better shit then sprinkle a little of the good with the schwag and bingo. Excellent way to conserve on better quality herb.

6. i spend $5 a gram for reggs, its $20 a gram for dank here, im not spendin $15 more than i need to to smoke a blunt.

tbh its all on how much you can spend on it. if you cant spend the $20 a gram for dank then you just cant. i smoke regs only because i have to.

7. Even though its a "good" price it really isn't.... That bud looks so stressed out just so they can make a quick dollar. That stuff is never flushed right probably isn't grown with nutes. You get a 30 minute high that does not feel like a high and then your burnt out with a headache for an hour or two!

I'm sorry to be "that guy" but why put that in your lings get some strain/dank man you don't deserve that sheeet :p sorry for being a dick, don't smoke on that :p

8. I think I like you!!! Possibly a lot! =]

I HATE mixing doh with reggie.. to me, its a waste of the doh. Or 'dank' as you put it.

The best solution for this argument? GROW YOUR OWN! Then you don't have to pay shit! Well besides what it costs to maintain, which really isn't all that much.

If I can't buy at least an 8th of doh, I don't buy it. I wait until I do have the money for it. I would much rather save my money than throw it away on reggie.

9. This.. Once its reasonably smokable, serious quantity over quality :smoke: I would smoke it, better then grit weed :rolleyes:

10. The nug in the 4th picture does NOT look like schwag, what are these trolls talking about? That little nug looks like some very good middies right there, you could see some trichs. Sure, the whole QP doesn't look like that but so what? $90 bucks for a QP, you cant go wrong.

11. The shwag family is banning together.. oh no!!!!

12. seriously mayn some people have their nuggs up their a$$

13. Hmm. I Concur.

14. Dude don't listen to these haters I would buy that in less than a second. Nice deal man,can't miss an opportunity as great as that.

15. I'm from the valley too and we have definetly seen some better pick ups but don't be fooled by the appearance it definetly gets you where you want to be. I will say that upstate dro is better but for the money and appearance $20/oz is great for me.

16. #36 Indi420, Jun 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2009
    I get pretty good bud up here in WA but I would def buy that for that cheap, like a ton of it.

Just roll fat joints all day. Nice pick up for the price

if I could get Oz's for 20$ even if it was schawg I would be smoking 24/7.

but my prices arent bad I get some really good shit for 250/O since my dealer does discounts if you buy more than one O. I usually pick up 2 at a time for 500

17. its straight reggie lol but u paid low for it and it gets u high thats what matters really

18. wow thats cheap, I would buy it for the price. THats cheap.

NOW what you do is get some keif out of it

1. PUT BUD IN FREEZER
    2. Grind it up
    3. put it on a silkscreen
    4. Try moving it on top of the screen continuously till enough kief comes through
    5. Collect the keif and put it in a blunt or top off a bowl or just make hash

THATS WHAT I WOULD DO

OR MAKE CANNABUTTER WITH THE KEIF and makes some potent ass cookies or brownies

19. yeah I would just make a bunch of hash out of that QP

20. Dude its not dank but it is cheap. I would buy that in a fucking heart beat omg. Thats such a good deal. $20 a oz! i get $15 a G.

Stay up man, you got yourself a good hookup even if it is dirt shwag, its weed none the less. It'll get you high, and you have plenty.