Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Proof weed from Mexico isnt schwag

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by winterfresh420, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Nopee some weed from mexico is actually the swagg :p

no but seriously maybe some of you remember my other pick up thread where that 90$ "oz":rolleyes: turned into the quarter pound i paid for.? http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/406675-what-would-you-pay.html

yeahh well this is just a follow up i never got those close up bud shots so here they aree pretty decent.

the last pic of the sack is about half the weed i got. so about a 2 oz sack.

so what do ya'll say?

big ups to mexico huh?

Attached Files:

2. looks like some reggy regs, 90/oz pretty decent deal

3. You want to prove Mexican weed isn't schwag, so you post pics of the schwag you just bought to help prove your point? Smooth move, man.

4. No. i paid 90$ for a QUARTER POUND

ppl were saying it was a oz because it was compressed. hence the use of mexico in the thread title. it was a quarter pound, go to the link and look at all the photos

5. eww I wouldnt smoke that.

6. for got one

Attached Files:

7. Is this sarcastic?

8. $90 an qp?.... is it Hemp?

9. Yeah, that is shwag. What was the point of this?

Cant go wrong at $90 a QP though

10. i think i see some seeds brah

11. damn, i wish i could get deals like that

12. It was 90 for the QP, so it was $23/oz.

But its still schwag.

13. whatever, i feel sorry for you "dank" smokers im paying .60-.75 cents a gram while yall are paying 15-20$$

but its alright let the nerds hate:D

14. Low regs - I don't think it's shwagg... but that's not anything worth making a thread saying "mexico weed is good".

Nice price!

Elend.

15. nerds? Look, i envy your prices, but if you think thats not shwag, you needed this lesson. Im sure everyone that posted would have picked that up, but you called it "not shwag" and it is most definitely shwiggity bro.

16. Neither would I damn.. that looks like it would give you a MAJOR headache. Try some of mine...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. I feel bad for YOU swag smokers. Your smoking pretty much dirt at $.60-$.75 while I'm smoking name-strains for $11-$13 a gram. Hey but who am I to judge, maybe some people actually like to cough up a lung while they smoke ;)

18. But here is where your logic and pathetic attempt at insulting us fails, sir: Better quality shit means you smoke less to get high. You probably have to burn through an 8th before you even feel anything... so, I really don't see the point of this conversation. Quality over quantity, any time.

19. cant we all just get a bong?

but really dude, i used to a stright shwag master, thats deff some shwag, hella cheap but stilll.

20. I just don't find smoking shwag something to brag about.. :s

I hate smoking it. Don't lie and say you would rather smoke shwag.. the problem is you can't afford any better. Lol...