does drake piss u off too?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by S.F. Sage, Jun 13, 2009.

1. for real and baby trying to play it off saying his next album isn't a rock album

2. drake is real. i listen to his shit all the time n i never have heard him get outta line

cept that one song where he says sooo wooop in the chorus.

drizzy is takin over 09, if u think hes not, or that hes fake, would jay z give him the approval? this dude is all over. jamie fox got him on the upcoming single, mary j's first single is featurin drake, trey songz first single is featurin drake, jayz ft drake. its a takeover.

until the game drops the r.e.d. album. god i cant wait

3. haha that album got pushed back 6 times already. worse than detox.

4. listen to the link. the dude doesnt do shit in the hood and never has.

he should sick strictly to corny r&b shit.

drakes fake, yall are just jockin this losers cock
    hows this dude hood when he grew up on a jewish block?
    thats really just stupid talk, yall are speakin like fools
    hes so hood, but he admitted attendin prestigious schools
    where he gettin the green to do it? i hear its his moms an pops
    this ***** grew up with more bread than mrs. bairds got

5. Drake Sucks

Wasn't his bitch ass in a little canadian soap opera?
    Music sucks too

6. ahh you're one of those guys that domt give a fuck about keepin it real, and if a MC is fake you could care less as long as you're peers dont care, why should you right.

man times have changed

7. really? I heard the opposite.. idk though hahahaha

8. Nuff said.

9. Drake sucks, +rep to the OP.

10. Holy fuck, anyone who says Drake has any talent whatsoever should hang themselves. He was on the Tonight Show With Conan the other night and he 'rapped' a verse on one of Jamie Foxx's new songs and it was terrible. Before the performance Jamie Foxx (who is also a TERRIBLE musician) was talking about how amazing this Drake kid is and how he's gonna blow up soon. Whatever.

Yeah OP I agree with you about the whole gangsta rap scene. The hip-hop/rap game will never be the same as it used to be, I mean the only real gangsta rapper still in the game is Dre, I mean sure there's others but they've all lost their touch. I'm real big into underground hip-hop, like A Tribe Called Quest and De La Soul and Mos Def, and I'm afraid that it will also never be the same. We live in a time of mediocrity, so what do you expect?

11. These 3 examples let me know how much of an Idiot you are and this is my last contribution to such stupidity.... I don't know what part of Drakes lyrics you put up say anything even remotely gangsta but you need to give hip hop up and try House music or Norwegian Throat Song or something cause you don't get it.

12. Take one bit of my sentence out to have it play for you. when you can't even name her dad correct name or realize that he is more famous than drakes dad lol I'm the idiot?!?!

man if u can't see the lil guy is trying to act hard with just those couple lines i highlighted then ur the idiot plus check out the youtube video posted by tyrone that shit shows that hes a bitch too.

you know what name one rapper chick that u can take seriously

with the "braggadocio" you never explained what u were getting at with that besides spelling it wrong. that shit to me would fall into ringtone/club rap if ANYONE even used that term cause I've never heard of it had to look it up

and you must not know what gangster rap is, if my definition is "idiotic", because anyone who actually listens to gangsta rap will tell u that it is about the violent side of life in the hood. And drake talking about "You gotta debt and you choose not to pay that
    Imma hop ya fence, come into your yard and collect"
    is violent talking bout he confronts fools who don't pay him...and pay him for what, lol he ain't selling nothing

either come with a real argument or shut up because saying "this is my last contribution to such stupidity" is a fuckin coop out.

obviously you don't REALLY listen to hip hop/rap otherwise you would see my view rather than dismiss it.

you could of just said that kids need a rapper to listen to too and that would of been great...ya child
    :smoke:

13. werd.

14. #54 ImWithWhatever, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
    damn this thread is full of haters. i honestly think its only cuz of his affiliation with wayne
    u can mark my words, he will blow up. trust me. he will. wether u like it or not.
    aubrey drake graham aka wheelchair jimmy brooks from the tv show degrassi will blow up as a rapper. who the fuck cares he was on a tv show, game was on change of heart and he still eats mc's.

shit, if any of yall could have played wheel chair jimmy yall woulda done it too.

hes half jewish, so? hes also half black. his dad was a drummer, so?

wayne kissed a man and he still managed to sell 3 million records.

as far as ghost writin goes, drake dont write for wayne.

and LMAO at everyone who says they wont listen to drake cuz he doesnt stay in his own lane. lol they tryin to say cuz the dude had one "hood" line this man is just a complete fake.
    what about wen dr. dre was in the world class reckin crew in them tight ass one-sies. nobody cares now cuz hes rich and famous and a great producer

stansss

15. fuck drake, and i don't even know who he is maaaaan

16. yeah that statement pretty much prooves my arguement exactly

17. i was kidding man. he is talented, just not in the eyes of some people. but what is talent nowadays anyway?

18. now u are starting to piss me off

look man bottom fucking line IT IS NOT OK TO BE A STUDIO THUG OR A FAKE THUG JUST TO GET PAID SO please stop sticking up for studio thugs ok please just stop buying studio thugs albums ok

as far as Dr dre go yeah fuck him to , I use to love dre back in the day but I stand by my opinions unlike some ppl

I never thought the day would come when it would be OK to be a Studio Thug but here we are and a the suburb kids have taken over and the new standard is that rap/ hip hop is just entertainment and is nothing more......

well thanks for ruining hip hop/ rap

19. Dude, I do not give a shiiit where an artist's from if they have talent that I can appreciate. Drake, in my opinion has some serious flow capabilities, and it sounds on point. I heard he was on that show, he even raps about it - all it really is, is another step he had towards the rap game, whether or not you respect that. They way I look at it is: Dude didn't have the typical hood start that most of the veterans claim these days. Buuut, he's staying with paper, has it made now, and gets down with heavy-hitters in the industry. If that's all he's got to balance at an age like that, life's good. Respect the hustle, yadiig?

20. #60 ImWithWhatever, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009

lol dawg, mostly all the rappers are at least somewhat studio gangstas.
    wait, u said fuck dre, then said i use to love him but i stand by my opinions? WHAT?

ice cube is one of the best noone will deny that but didnt he actually grow up in the suburbs? that man should be banned from hip hop, money taken, cars seized and the whole nine just cuz stretched he the truth a lil to make money.

are u tryin to say every rapper has to be eatin sardines and crackers for dinner, sleepin on the floor with roaches? or that they cant create imagery at all if they didnt 100% live that life. this shit is rediculous

nahh my dude, u r the one ruinin hip hop, cuz u wont support the market. and the less the market is supported, why the fuck would anybody wanna put anything out? to lose money? everything in music is about money right now. so the proper people arent gettin to voice there opinions, but there still is some very good talent, especially these freshman