Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lab Drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by colliebuds, Jun 12, 2009.

1. I have a Drug test coming up and i just smoked this moring the drug test is on july 2nd which is in 20 days. i am 18 i have a slow metabolism i am 5'11" and i weight 263 (fat). i work at a beach club and i sweat alot which is only for weekends right now do u think i can pass with just doing nothing.

1 they are doing a piss test and a blood test

How long is it able to be dected in blood??????????

PLease answer

Thnx

2. 78 hour window box for blood detection. Your clear with blood. i'd worry about pissing.
    take niacin just too be sure.

3. damn dude, sounds like you have a lot of work to do.

Start working out right now. Not only is it healthy for you, you'll burn the Cannabanolic acid out of your fat cells faster.

The week before the drug test, stop working out as hard.

The day of the test, drink a shitload of water and piss a few times before the actual test. Catch the urine in the cup midstream and you should be okay.

Above all, stop freaking out. You can do this, it will just take work and dedication.

4. Man you'll be fine in 20 days dog. A few months ago I got busted and had to go for a drug test. They let it slide the first day. Next week I had to go back and piss again and I passed. Although Im really really skinny, but I think if you drink lots of water and sweat a lot in the next few weeks you'll be fine.

5. Your screwed tubbs

6. And your an idiot. That's not advice.:rolleyes:
    Just take niacin. Then stop taking it like a few days before the test, and flush your system. you'll be golden.:D

7. work out dude... run a mile every day and build on that (first two weeks a mile rest a mile and a half)

do what the others said and you'll be fine.

but you really must work out dude... and eat very low fat foods

8. Thanks for the comments doesnt niacin give you an ill rash or something what does it do exactly to get it out of ur system

9. it makes you feel like you just got a massive sunburn all over your body in high doses

10. My friend took niacin and he had like red patches of rash all over his body. does it normally do that or do u just feel hot. and how does it help u pass a test like what does it do.

11. it won't normally cause a rash you'll just feel hot and sunburned depending on how much you take. and as for what it does it dilates your capillaries which helps to get the metabolites out of your fat cells and into your bloodstream where they can be eliminated by the kidneys

12. Maybe if you werent such a little fat tub of lard, you could pass the test.

13. Thanks bro that helps a lot lol but like idk its not like i cant move and i get tired from walking up stairs. like i can run 2 miles eaisly. im active i just have a really slow metabolism. haha watever do u no anything about drug test or did u just want to say that. lol.

14. For a person my size and weight how much niacin should i take

by the way thanx for all the helpful comments

15. Maybe if you weren't such an asshole you could actually make a useful post.

16. haha thnx bro idc tho lol

17. Depending on how often he smokes, he will probly be alright. The tubbs comment was pretty lame by the way.

18. Yeah, I kinda figured you didn't but there's no reason for him to be such a dick.