3 leaf marijuana Plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by paperb22, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Funny subject, I also have a sour diesel and it is primarly 3 or 5 on its leaves. Still grows dank so I dont care!!!!

2. little one is pushing on...like the little engine that could..chugga,chugga,choo,choo!!!

Attached Files:

3. Nice lookin leafs..i love seeing all the different leafs and how different they all are..

4. thanks....i love growing!!!!

5. as im seeing...they only start out with 3..mine now have 5 to 7...lol...go figure

Attached Files:

6. My confidential cheese had one then five then nine...i believe its on eleven bladed leafs now..i once years ago had fifteen blades on a plant it was very vwry cool looking..

7. It's gonna be high in CBD

8. LOL...15..damn!!!

9. What characteristics show in high cbd plants? Can you tell by lookin at em?

Buddog yeah fifteen it was wild im pretty sure ill have some thirteens this time around.

10. I have seen plants that have tested as high as 18% CBD, it almost looks like an artificial plant from its fan leaves, they appear and feel a bit like plastic.

I have also seen a couple other plants that were around 3% CBD (which is still high) and they had same appearance to a slightly lesser degree.

So that is just my own deductive reasoning, would love to see if my theory plays out.

11. looks life a ruderalis but could also be indica dominant strain. buy the cannabis grow bibble and you answer are in that book.

ruderalis:
    height: small, averaging between 6" to 4'
    nodes: very short internodes with much branching
    leaves: small and thick
    blades: usually between 3 and 6 blades per leaf

indica:
    height: small, averaging between 6" to 4'
    nodes: short internodes between branches, 3" and less
    leaves: wide, short, and rounded leaves with marble-like patterns
    blades: usually between 3 and 5 blades per leaf

12. #52 Rupert Picante, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2012
    There are many in this thread confused by what trifoliate means.

Most weed plants grow sets of leafs in twos. Sometimes a mutation makes it grow in threes.

[​IMG]

In my experience, they tend to grow shorter and yield much less. I would have killed it, but it was my only female blueberry.

As it is a mutation, clones will not necessarily have the same trait. In my experience it is not a valuable trait.

13. What's a bibble?:smoke: JK!!!

14. The strain I have been running for the last 2 1/2 years has 3 bladed leaves.

No idea of the strain, they were gifted seeds. It is a pure or nearly so indica. I named it TRES just to call it something. It's a 2 hit and quit smoke.

Wet

15. Whats up Yall I have this mutant plant with three blades and the middle leaf is Fuckin huge! here are some pics and should i not be worried or should i they are around 10 days give or take from when i started seen roots under my net pot they just started looking healthy i take it the cause was stress from 1 1/2 hour drive then the transplant. They where crappy cuttins that a buddy gave to me...any way he says it blueberry and SLH![​IMG][​IMG]

16. yo i have one just like that is has like 30 nuggs with white hairs and if it show 3 leaves its high rate for a female bro
    :hello:

17. so a year later here i am posting..ha. Just got a mango kush clone and have had it for about a month now. its bushy as hell and n awesome condition however it only is growing 3 leaves. ive got several other clones and been to many grow rooms and have never seen this....hoping it produces some good sh1t.:smoke:

18. ok just a simple ? is it better to grow with distilled water or striaght from the tap. another is i got some seeds from a friend out of idaho dont know what strain it is but it also has three finger leafs good or bad when should i be able to tell sex of plant started it from seed

19. the rooting systems isnt established well enough or has encountered better soil and is devoting its energy to its roots