Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much grams is a Half Ounce

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by White Smoke, Jun 11, 2009.

1. 14 grams in a half ounce, use google next time. No one wants to spoon feed people

edit: ha, first.

2. #3 DoblazE, Jun 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2009
    Technically, it is 14.1747615g in a 'half ounce', but usually follows to straight 14.0g.

edit: you just got lucky buddy boy! hahaha :smoking:

3. Thanks guys

4. this thread is pointless in my opinion:eek:

5. #10 ModderXtr, Jun 11, 2009
  6. how did u animate it like that

7. #12 Zagh, Jun 11, 2009
    While trying to be a smartass,you failed epically.
    Here ya go dude who asked,
    Let me google that for you
    Go there.
    Type your question.
    It generates a link.
    Copy.
    Paste.
    Act like you own the place.

By the way, an ounce is 28 grams, so half of that is 14.

8. 327, anything less and you got ripped off.

9. what surprises me about this question is that not only would it take 2 seconds to google this and find it out real quickly, but that if you buy weed you should be able to know how much an o and half o are just by mathmatics of purchasing smaller amounts like a quad and an eighth (they call it those amounts for a reason)

10. What suprises me is you act like instantly when you started you knew all this shit.
    It's called "APPRENTICE Tokers" for a reason.

11. We have stickies for a reason, too. :)

12. next time i buy something, im gonna be like, woah 14g? lookin a little short buddy. wheres my .1747615?

13. it would have been faster for him to go to any search engine type the words how many grams in ounce and then divide that by two. apprentice tokers isn't the forum where you ask whatever pops into your head without putting in any effort to figure it out, even though thats what it seems like.

14. How many questions can be answered by Google?

That's a better question.