Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking before going on a plane?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by contraband, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Heh, I'm not sure. I've always thought some drug dog will smell me at the airport.

2. Actually, TSA agents can search you no matter what, that is part of what you agree to when you go through airport security. In order to gain the privilege of flying you give up some of your constitutionally protected rights... the reason I call you out on this is not to make you feel bad but to warn you in case you were planning on bringing weed through security banking on refusal to consent.

Peace,
    Cheerios

3. The fact that you are getting on a plane gives them a legal right to search you and all of your possessions, they don't need "probable cause". Also, "legals" is not a verb.

4. On my trip to London, I just ate a chocolate bar, a brownie, and smoked a lot of bud before I left. The chocolate and brownie were eaten as I was standing in line for them to take my suitcase. Fun trip except for the part when there was turbulence and I was in space haha.

5. As long as you can act normal and not smell or have red eyes your good. Dont make it to obvious

6. no, you'll be fine i just did it like a week ago for my final smoke before a forced t-break and everything went swimmingly but i was sober half way through the flight..
    just make sure you don't accidentally bring shit with you.

7. #27 rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Jan 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
    last time I flew I was so high. I checked in, and went to the waiting area, then I went outside for a "smoke". Shit is crazy when your thousands of feet in the sky.

3 notable flying notes: Once flew from Calgary to Vancouver. At the Calgary airport I smoked a joint in the smoking room which is after security. Some old bitch looked at me weird but there wasnt any security in there and all was good.
    I once flew from Vancouver to Toronto...With a couple ounces in in checked in baggage. No incident.
    I once had a few grams and a metal pipe in my q-tips box flying inter-city. The security actually looked inside the q-tip box right in front of me, didn't say anything. It was carry on.