Guys: Would you let a guy-friend give you a blowjob?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cannabil, Jun 10, 2009.

Clearly, you revived the dead thread with your first post.  :bolt:

2. Nope, not once ever. I'm not gay.

I'd probably concede to shoving my member balls deep into his unlubricated corn-hole if he wanted me to though...

3. Not a chance.

4. Depends on the specific guy. It can be fun but as cliche as it sounds it will probably get weird, especially if one of the guys is straight.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

5. Oh helllllll nooooooo

6. No that'd destroy the friendship first of all if  I let something like that happen and second I would not find it pleasurable

7. In all seriousness, idk man. I aint gay, but ive never tried anything with another dude. I could end up liking dick. But I doubt it. Although I am curious. Not gonna lie. The rest of you guys are fucking homophobes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. IM NOT FUCKING GAY GTFO AHHHHH @@#@#I@*#*@#@&#@&#*@$&@*#@&$@&#@*

9. What a strange this to ask, I imagine OP is contemplating it or something? Properly fucked up that. My answer would be no.

10. No. I wouldn't even consider it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Hmmm... could I like close my eyes? If so then maybe but like it'd just be so weird like I wouldn't be able to look at my friend the same way but a mouth is a mouth.

12. I would definitely let the female equivalent of this happen. 

13. The best bj I ever got was from another guy so yeah, I have and would again. But I am bi so I don't really count; although I am so picky that even with the both genders at my sexual disposal my playing field is still relatively small. I need to lower my standards; actually no I don't I like my standards!

The best bj I ever had was while I was driving to Albuquerque.  I kept going over the speed limit.  

15. It can be tough to get road head and still drive properly lol. On my ex gf's birthday a couple years ago I must have done something right because I got head on the highway ride home; but living in the mountains made it kinda tough to keep going in some places.

16. Nope not for me, but too each their own..

17. I firmly believe that the best oral anyone will receive would be from a person of the same sex.

Whether you enjoy it or not is a different story.

18. ^Truth right there, I'll be honest and say I got head from a gay guy once ever and it just didn't do anything for me.  Of course someone playing with your dick will feel good physically, but if you're not into it its pointless.