Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity 10% Discount

smoke/vapor coming out from knob & heating element (Easy Vape)

• Please log in to reply

upinsky

upinsky

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
Is this normal? I barely noticed the smoke/vapor coming from the sides of the knob in the dark, but the heating element was smoking a lot even when I took the whip off. It stopped after a few minutes, but usually it stops even faster and doesnt smoke as much.

I also turned up the vape higher than usual, though I only used it for about 10-15 min, including warming it up.

I just dont want to be inhaling anything bad cuz the heating element had smoke coming out for a while even after the trees were not there. I mean Im sure there's tiny residue but I dont see why so much smoke/vapor would be coming out. I stopped vaping when I noticed this I dont want to inhale anything bad.

The Budmaster

The Budmaster

TranceFormation

• Registered Upgraded
  • 353 posts
That is not normal. Send it back for a new one. Or... return it and get a Silver Surfer... which is the best vaporizer out there... and best looking too.

upinsky

upinsky

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
Thanks. Yeah I was thinking of exchanging it cuz if I get another one the same thing's gonna happen. I want to exchange it and get a VaporBrothers, I don't have the money for a Silver Surfer right now. The smoke shop better take it back tho, I broke the whip that came with it but I bought a new one that works with it. I also don't have the plastic that comes in the box but that's it.

Is it normal for the heating element to smoke just a little after you've finished vaping? Maybe Im just turning it up too much since that was the first time it happened. I still rather not risk it though, I'm hoping I can exchange it.

leafsforever3

leafsforever3

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 292 posts

leafsforever3

leafsforever3

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 292 posts

The Budmaster

The Budmaster

TranceFormation

• Registered Upgraded
  • 353 posts
I would imagine the actual company would handle replacing it... maybe the headshop will do it though.

If you can't afford a silver surfer, you might look into the Da Buddha. It's by the same guys that make the Silver Surfer but it's less expensive.

Affordable Herbal Vaporizer

IllaDead

IllaDead

Steal your face right off

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,039 posts

That is not normal. Send it back for a new one. Or... return it and get a Silver Surfer... which is the best vaporizer out there... and best looking too.

I have the silver surfer which I love and use every day. It both looks great and performs flawlessly. :smoking:

upinsky

upinsky

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
Da Buddha looks good, I think I'll get that instead of a VaporBrothers. I hope they have it at the smoke shop I got the Easy Vape at, I doubt they'll let me get a refund, I'll be happy with an exchange for a better vape.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users