Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

My homemade home depot plumbing bong

• Please log in to reply

frank3000

frank3000

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Posted Image

The solo cup is for scale, this is a three foot tall 25 lb beast. Its got a reversible bowl, and the red faucet is the carb.
It took about three hours of trial and error playing with different parts in the plumbing aisle, but finally I got it to all screw together perfectly. Its like legos for men.

M369

M369

Super Mod

• Super Moderator
  • 19,731 posts

Spliff_Word

Spliff_Word

Get on my level, hoe

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,081 posts
it would be funny as hell to see someone bring that assembled to the register to buy it, haha

good shit man

addictedtoweed

addictedtoweed

resident communist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 617 posts
how much did it run ya?

SuperMonkey26

SuperMonkey26

Bow before SuperMonkey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,645 posts
That is fucking awesome man. How does it hit?

Kalec

Kalec

• Registered Upgraded
  • 804 posts
Sick! nice job man!

jungleman420

jungleman420

Savoring my piece of pie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 459 posts
That my friend is helluva lot of work for that. Id be proud if Id built that.

DaSchwag

DaSchwag

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 169 posts
that is one of the most beautiful things toever grace my retinas. Not to mention he manliest piece i have ever seen. I too am curious as to its price and performance.

Now the only thing left is to make a bong out of cheetos (with a noncheeto bowl. Some other more durable edible thing) and i will be complete.

Very nice my friend. Any sealant on those joints (no pun intended) or did you just screw them on?

Carb is genius!!

What material are the pipes? Looks like lead. Sure hope not.

J-Darsh

J-Darsh

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,296 posts
i really dig the carb on that

Djoint

Djoint

Probably tokin' right now

• Gold Member
  • 529 posts

Guest_MistaCleen_*

Guest_MistaCleen_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Heh, that's an amazing metal bong man. If I ever wanted to smoke out of the same thing I use to beat the hell out of people, you'll be the first man I call.

:D

simon1111

simon1111

Registered Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 138 posts
nice homemade, i don't think you will have to worrie about breaking it that things a beast :hello:

King_Puff

King_Puff

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
dude, the one bong ive ever seen that i could put in the wall cavity if the cops came round and not look suspicious. epic win.

frank3000

frank3000

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
it was about $50 all told, plumbing stuff is kinda expensive. But its incredibly solid, the mouthpiece tube doesn't bend at all even if pulled as hard as possible. The bowl is brass, the safest metal for smoking out of, the rest is galvanized and iron pipe. the joints are sealed with teflon tape. I really suggest everyone goes to home depot and walk around, even if you dont come out with a bong, you will definitely think of something fun to build. Post what you make here!

Oh, and I will be breaking in "the destroyer" tonight!

thcrezin

thcrezin

marijuana connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 346 posts
I would like to see the insides. I'm curious as to what you are using as a downstem?

IllaDead

IllaDead

Steal your face right off

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,039 posts
Have you ever seen the show Tool Time. That would be the fucking bong Tim Taylor would make haha. Sorry man I'm really baked right now. :smoking:

Guest_kingfisherkohl_*

Guest_kingfisherkohl_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

it was about $50 all told, plumbing stuff is kinda expensive. But its incredibly solid, the mouthpiece tube doesn't bend at all even if pulled as hard as possible. The bowl is brass, the safest metal for smoking out of, the rest is galvanized and iron pipe. the joints are sealed with teflon tape. I really suggest everyone goes to home depot and walk around, even if you dont come out with a bong, you will definitely think of something fun to build. Post what you make here!

Oh, and I will be breaking in "the destroyer" tonight!

you, my friend, have inspired me to go out and build a plumbing bubbler. lol. i must do this. and i have an idea for the base, go to west marine (a boating store) and see if you can find one of the fittings for a table that would be put in a boat. you could then bolt the base to a piece of wood or even metal and then use that to stand it up. i might do this myself now that i think about it. lol

PortlandIsDank

PortlandIsDank

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 423 posts
not bad, I love hardware stores, it's like pipe-building lego peices.
It's gonna take a lot of breaking in to get rid of the shitty metal taste though.

fatboy jeff

fatboy jeff

• Registered Upgraded
  • 198 posts
wow that is awsome. id be more worried about the floor then that if you dropped it lol.
you should put that into the homemade contest thats going on now. also what did you use for the downstem?

Edited by fatboy jeff, 10 June 2009 - 06:03 AM.

jaeh6

jaeh6

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
Daamn that looks really sick
i love the red faucet thing as a carb
its like you turn on the smoke and turn on your high
idk im a leeetle stoned

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users