Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Shroom Music

• Please log in to reply

MidsMan

MidsMan

High

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
List some of your favorite songs to chill to while you be tripping over your balls

Similar Topics: Shroom Music     x

BigOrange²

BigOrange²

ılıllı ⓑⓘⓖⓞⓡⓐⓝⓖⓔ ıllılı ╭∩╮(סּ_o)

• Old School
  • 2,449 posts
Pink Floyd
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Bob Marley
Tom Petty
ZZ Top

Ambient music also is cool for trippin

DMG_KUSH

DMG_KUSH

Mecidated

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,506 posts
Try this song, Its pretty tight.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfgc4i7W-68]YouTube - Deadmau5 ft. kaskade - I remember (dub) Kaskade & Deadmau5[/ame]

MidsMan

MidsMan

High

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
ha daft punk owns

MrElectricOcean

MrElectricOcean

Breakin' Beats

• Registered Upgraded
  • 209 posts

YouTube - Deadmau5 ft. kaskade - I remember (dub) Kaskade & Deadmau5

O god yes. I'll rep you, but I don't think my rep counts right now. >o<

Any dubstep; it makes you feel like your world is slowing down. Goa Trance like Astral Projection or of course, Infected Mushroom... I like happy music, so stuff like Owl City, Swimming with Dolphins, or any happy hardcore (Although that stuff is a bit too energetic for me sometimes, while tripping.

DMG_KUSH

DMG_KUSH

Mecidated

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,506 posts
It's the thought that counts :D

overgrowray

overgrowray

Thread Killa

• Old School
  • 7,561 posts
that songs pretty cool.

i need to make a few cds of really good songs to listen to while i'm trippin.

Miguel420

Miguel420

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 1,100 posts

Edited by Miguel420, 09 June 2009 - 08:31 AM.

steampunktripod

steampunktripod

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 188 posts

Barnkis

Barnkis

OG Boxers are eternal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,932 posts
Jefferson Airplane, MGMT, Deadmau5, Floyd, Ambient Music, John Frusciante (Especially The Empyrean, It's the most psychedelic album I've heard), Modest Mouse, Radiohead, Zeppelin, Hendrix, Grateful Dead, Flaming Lips, The Doors, Beatles, Animal Collective...

I tihnk you get the point?

Gumbo

Gumbo

The voice of reason.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,970 posts
Jimi Hendrix Live at Woodstock and Led Zeppelin's How the West Was Won

For some reason when I'm tripping I need to listen to albums all the way through. There's a lot I like, but these two seem to have the ability to send any trip I'm in into complete euphoria.

Snap

Snap

Nice dude... nice.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,571 posts
Shpongle!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qt2WbfotkU]YouTube - Shpongle - Divine Moments Of Truth[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQyR-FXJCLk"][/ame]

Barnkis

Barnkis

OG Boxers are eternal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,932 posts
I agree on the albums all the way through thing.

I HIGHLY recomend chekcing out the empyrean.

John Frusciante » Blog Archive » The Empyrean

Description to the Story of The Empyrean

The main character is a creative person who experiences the full spectrum of life’s ups and downs. All dialogue takes place in his mind. The other character could accurately be called the creative force, which constantly creates and perpetuates existence. It could also be called the energy which fuels the engine we call the mind, with all of its creative potential. It could also accurately be called ones true self. It sometimes takes the form of a voice in your in your head or voices in your head. The more out of step your actions are with your true self or the creative force, the more disruptive those voices will be. This serves as a guide. This characters action is usually on track enough to where, when he hears the force as a voice, it speaks truth. The main character is, to one degree or another, in a perpetual state of confusion.

On the path to merging with the force, material life and the self (the fluctuating, impermanent self as determined by conditioning and environment) will at times seem meaningless, leaving one feeling stranded. The main character goes through extreme loneliness (in song two and the first half of song five) and at times thinks he can only merge with this force upon dying. In the 8th song of the story, a kind of suicide takes place, which results in a rebirth. It could be actual death or a shedding of the unnecessary parts of the personality. In any case, a rebirth takes place (songs 9 and 10) in which he finds himself filled with wonderment in regards to life. The more someone’s actions are aligned with the creative force inherent in everything we know, the more that persons imagination will become one with that persons surroundings.
He eventually realizes that the highest point in heaven is a potential inside him, and that no thing is any different than anything else. What is beyond him is inside him and inside everyone. And that the feelings within him are perfectly suited to the opportunities to be creative here on earth. The attempt to be one with that force is an ongoing challenge that is such a privilege, the fruits of which make all the confusion of the path part of the privilege. He realizes that the ways in which the imaginations source is hidden from him are guides and road signs to help him become one with that source by means of his own resourcefulness. He realizes that confusion and pain have been as much the cause of what’s made his life meaningful and pleasureful as things he mistook for being pure goodness. Everything here contains its contradiction and so up and down, left and right, forwards and backwards, happy and sad, pleasure and pain, are each two things, which are one. And all things we believe to be separate are one thing. The illusion of separateness is the cause of pain, and it is also part of the cause of all the works of beauty people have created. Things like social position, positions of power, identification of the self with the body, identification of the self with ones thought patterns, are all false (though obviously very conceivable as true). False in that they are useless to the true self. To live by them is like giving in to the illusion of separateness and accepting it as reality. This amounts to nothing and matters only to the transient aspects of what you are. All that matters to your true, permanent self is to do what you are here to do. To establish direct contact with your true self and follow the course of action your heart dictates. Not to say that that means you will always be happy and content, but along the way you will know the meaning of pure happiness at the times when it comes. Not the shallow happiness of satisfaction in feeling you have more possessions than someone else, or have more money and power, or a prettier face, but happiness that comes from living in harmony with the same force that sets possibility into motion to become actuality. Happiness derived from the beauty of the things that come through the channels within you. From listening with your inner ears and seeing with your inner eyes. Happiness in seeing something within you manifest as something around you. Pain sets us to work and gives us a basis out of which to create works, which inspire pleasure, in the same way that darkness gives the sun a basis through which to shine light. The triumphant aspect of feeling great depends on one having absorbed pain. Appreciating your own value can be achieved to whatever degree you have faced feelings of your own worthlessness. Opposites give one another their meaning.

continued at the above link.

I can't really pick a song to show you, they all have to be listened to one after another imo.

But...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1eGIIPtn-s"]YouTube - John Frusciante - Dark/Light (The Empyrean) [track #5] with lyrics[/ame]

Edited by Barnkis, 21 July 2009 - 01:40 AM.

ddb421

ddb421

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,345 posts

YouTube - Deadmau5 ft. kaskade - I remember (dub) Kaskade & Deadmau5

also pretty good for wen ur rollin :smoke:

just imagine this setting...

being in a rave and lights flashing all around you and this music is just coasting out of the speakers and vibrating your body all around

and the music tells you to jump up and down then glide left and right with your footing...

its so hard to describe but it makes perfect sense to someone whos rollin face

Barnkis

Barnkis

OG Boxers are eternal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,932 posts
BOYS im seeing deadmau5 in september.

And about the empyrean - it must be listened to in its enirety, preferably in isolation (pitch black, no sensory stimulation)

ddb421

ddb421

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,345 posts

And about the empyrean - it must be listened to in its enirety, preferably in isolation (pitch black, no sensory stimulation)

deadmau5= amazing rollin music man

perfect for those RDS white Rolls

hahah yu kno wat im sayinnnnnnnnn :hello::hello:

Snap

Snap

Nice dude... nice.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,571 posts

I'll be seeing him in September too in Aspen! Can't wait.

Justweed

Justweed

Roflmao Kitty Cow

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,418 posts
Phish is good ass shroom music!

Barnkis

Barnkis

OG Boxers are eternal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,932 posts
ddb - hell yeah, ill probably be doing molly and a few grams of shrooms tho.

snap - cool man, I love the mau5. Im making a mau5 head for the show XD

s w i s h e r

s w i s h e r

The Drofessional

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,356 posts
i like to listen to ambient music sitting under the trees @ hippy hill...:cool:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users