Buzz'z Funky First Grow thread! Complete with photos for your enjoyment

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BuzzLightOne, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Wow nice growth. They're bigger than my 2 month old plants lol.

2. Hey Buzz...your grow is looking A-1 ok. Very healthy plants. I tried looking back to see what strains you planted...auto flowers?

3. I live in paradise... LOL I am fortunate enough to not be in the city. No offense to people who live in the city. To each his own. I love it here. I went from a city siren, to a country girl. My place is a wildlife sanctuary.

Deer are such docile animals. I love the fact that I get to see them frequently. There is a 3 point buck that likes to strut his stuff around the front pasture. I've seen him chasing after two does at once. What a stud.

Let me know how you liked the recipe. :D

4. You can't be serious, but that is a nice compliment!

I think I will take some pictures next to a ruler. They are tiny, or so I thought. :D

5. hey just wanted to stop in ta see what ya doing.;)

6. Hey, nice of you to stop by and have a look at my grow, and compliment them.:D

I am growing 6 Quick Silver auto's and 1 Diesel. Have a great day!

7. Here they are, the tallest one is a mere 7". I can see a little growth though. Slow but sure.

Attached Files:

8. Stop by anytime you like, I'm always happy to see you!

9. Here comes the rain and cloudiness Buzz.

Dammit.

:(

10. I know I see it too. I can see the sky 360 degrees and pretty much know the jet stream pattern and if it's going to hit me or not. It has been overcast much of the day. Can you cover your plants somehow? I put pots over mine if it rains really hard or hails.

11. It has only hailed once or twice for me here, but generally I put my tiny seedlings in the greenhouse when it rains hard. Otherwise, my two plants are big enough to handle it unless it is raining really hard or hailing.

The forecast for where I live predicts rain and cloudiness for the next 5 days...just as things were really getting going! Lameee

12. Damn bro if you succeed your going to have pounds!

13. These are very impressive, Buzzy.

VERY. Oh, how I'd love to grow. You live in like the most bad ass area, and that enclosure is fucking awesome!

Of course, subscribed.

A WOW A WOW A WOW A WOW.

14. Cool pics with the ruler haha. I guess mine are taller but not as bushy! Anyway, your plants are looking great. Good luck.

15. Very healthy looking.

+rep

16. Hey Buzz, looking good dude! Sorry for not checking in lately, but you know why.
    I'm very impressed!

17. HIGH All, yes you live in Paradise.....love the Deer shots...and of Coarse your Babies...I can see them a Month from now....Yard Stick comes to mind.

18. Ha ha thanks Dserge, I sure hope so! :smoke:

19. You always crack me up! I'm glad you stopped by bud, and thanks for the thumbs up.

Tomorrow is your birthday... WOOHOO! :D