Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Buzz'z Funky First Grow thread! Complete with photos for your enjoyment

• Please log in to reply

BuzzLightOne

BuzzLightOne

Outdoor Grower

• Gold Member
  • 8,738 posts

Edited by BuzzLightOne, 30 June 2009 - 05:24 AM.

BuzzLightOne

BuzzLightOne

Outdoor Grower

• Gold Member
  • 8,738 posts

foxracing500r

foxracing500r

Productions INC.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,075 posts

Thanks Destroyer and Indi. It's so nice that you stopped by! :D

The girls are 22 days old today. They were planted outdoors this afternoon.

I had to reinforce the garden walls a bit, as the WIND has been going crazy. I put in two more posts in each wall. It is good and sturdy now.

Aside from some cuts, blisters and sunburn, I did it!

I think the timing went pretty well actually. The girls were just starting to get rootbound. I let them dry out before planting. I will watch them closely for now, and begin fertilizing in a couple of days. My main concern is the heat, as they have been in a cozy 70 degrees in my bedroom. Now they will be in up to 100 degree temperatures.

My other concern is also something I have no control over, and that is the enormous storms we've been having that sometimes produce hail.

As always, comments are appreciated! :bongin:

B-e-a-Utiful plants Buzz. Coming along quite nice. How is the smell of them so far, mine have a faint skunk to them.

XxCOL3TRAINxX

XxCOL3TRAINxX

young padawan

• Bronze Member
  • 313 posts

BuzzLightOne

BuzzLightOne

Outdoor Grower

• Gold Member
  • 8,738 posts

BuzzLightOne

BuzzLightOne

Outdoor Grower

• Gold Member
  • 8,738 posts

Lord Sativa

Lord Sativa

Future Weed Guru

• Registered Upgraded
  • 821 posts
Buzz, I love how your plants are looking, and the enclosure you've built. I have to agree; the weather we've been having this season is insane. It's hailed like 5 times that I can think of so far, rains like there's no tomorrow, and whips up winds with accompanying tornadoes. Ya think it's global warming?

Oh, on another note, my friend noticed our apartment manager walking by our back porch the other day, taking note of the area. My friend told me, and I immediately plucked the 2 bagseeds I had growing, as one of them was a few inches tall. I'd rather not have that kind of attention, ya know? Not to mention they were only getting maybe 6 hours of light per day. I will be posting a grow journal for my indoor grow soon, beginning with my actual setup. Will let you know the URL as soon as I got it going. Peace.

BuzzLightOne

BuzzLightOne

Outdoor Grower

• Gold Member
  • 8,738 posts

nexiusus

nexiusus

South Florida's Finest

• Registered Upgraded
  • 304 posts
lookin good dude. keep up the good work

BuzzLightOne

BuzzLightOne

Outdoor Grower

• Gold Member
  • 8,738 posts

BuzzLightOne

BuzzLightOne

Outdoor Grower

• Gold Member
  • 8,738 posts

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0150.jpg
  • IMG_0151.jpg
  • IMG_0152.jpg
  • IMG_0153.jpg
  • IMG_0154.jpg
  • IMG_0155.jpg
  • IMG_0156.jpg
  • IMG_0161.jpg
  • IMG_0158.jpg
  • IMG_0159.jpg

Lord Sativa

Lord Sativa

Future Weed Guru

• Registered Upgraded
  • 821 posts
Beautiful!

syonide88

syonide88

• Registered Upgraded
  • 111 posts
Hey buzz! How many hours of sunlight do your plants get? I think the one thing hindering my vancouver kush is that it only gets about 7 hours of direct sunlight. Your plants look great... I bet they are going to be huge. You must live out in the middle of nowhere... or as the thread suggests have no annoying neighbors :)

Hopefully the weather stays nice like it was today, however the report says we are in for some cloudiness this week. Dammit, I wish it would end!

I did order some comfrey, it might be a little late for you but they do come up real fast -

I ordered from Horizon Herbs-Organic growers of medicinal herb seeds & medicinal herb plants.

Good luck buzz, I'll be watching!

Thanks for the replies on my thread =]

BuzzLightOne

BuzzLightOne

Outdoor Grower

• Gold Member
  • 8,738 posts

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0163.jpg
  • IMG_0164.jpg
  • IMG_0165.jpg
  • IMG_0166.jpg
  • IMG_0167.jpg
  • IMG_0168.jpg
  • IMG_0169.jpg
  • IMG_0162.jpg
  • IMG_0170.jpg
  • IMG_0171.jpg

Edited by BuzzLightOne, 02 July 2009 - 04:10 AM.

BuzzLightOne

BuzzLightOne

Outdoor Grower

• Gold Member
  • 8,738 posts

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0176.jpg
  • IMG_0189.jpg

Destroyer1

Destroyer1

keeping it green

• Registered Upgraded
  • 577 posts
yeah they sure are beautiful.looks like they do love the outdoors,feels different seeing them outside where they belong its like it just feels right or something lol .but that big plant of yours is the same size as my #1,s 3 weeks old.yup loveing the scenery pics clouds are gourgeous.happy growing D..:wave:

syonide88

syonide88

• Registered Upgraded
  • 111 posts
Looks like you will have some bushes soon Buzz :hello:

I got a feeling yours will get a lot bigger than mine! How many hours of direct sunlight do they get a day? I have to juggle my need for privacy with my allotment of sunlight hours. I think I have a good balance!

I am enjoying following your grow because we are state buddies. Hopefully the cold doesn't come too early! :D

Keep me posted! And as everyone says... good luck!

BuzzLightOne

BuzzLightOne

Outdoor Grower

• Gold Member
  • 8,738 posts

BuzzLightOne

BuzzLightOne

Outdoor Grower

• Gold Member
  • 8,738 posts

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0191.jpg
  • IMG_0195.jpg
  • IMG_0197.jpg
  • IMG_0199.jpg
  • IMG_0200.jpg
  • IMG_0201.jpg

Peacefullbuddah

Peacefullbuddah

Lucky to be alive .

• Registered Upgraded
  • 901 posts
Jesus :eek: , where the hell do you live ? You're making me jealous .

I have these deer that hang out around me every day (2 tiny babies and a mom). I sit out back with my dogs and throw old vegies at the deer . It's just cool when you know they're not scared of you .

Looks like your garden is coming along good . Soon enough you'll be ready for harvest , and that's when the real fun starts . If I were you I would sit right outside in the sun to trim them once you harvest .

Anyways buzz , I'm going to go outside and get a smoke in before this storm hits . Take it easy and keep the beautiful pictures coming . :wave:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users