Buzz'z Funky First Grow thread! Complete with photos for your enjoyment

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BuzzLightOne, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Well if you ever make it to the Emerald Isle, be sure to let me know and we'll go on the lash! Do you like Guinness?

2. I have had Guinness and Killian's Red mixed together. Here they call it a black and tan. Yes, I love beer. I'd have to get used to drinking it warm though. It probably kicks your booty more if it's warm, is that right? I'd love to come to Ireland. I'd go nuts over there. I love the accent and countryside. Oooh, I can dream can't I? I want to go on a lash. LOL

3. Warm? WARM? *Shakes head sadly* You could get in trouble just for suggesting that!

If it's a hot drink you're after, hot whisky or Irish coffee, darling.

And why should it just be a dream? I know it's a long haul, but at least flights are cheaper now than they ever have been. And if you come for a fortnight, Amsterdam is only 90 minutes away, and €60 return tickets. Can you say weekender?

4. Oh thank God! I do not like warm beer. I'm very happy to hear you guys drink it cold!

I would love to travel Internationally. It sounds sooo good to me.

Too bad I'm wanted in 17 countries. :(

5. Yup, straight outta the fridge or cold from the tap is the only way to enjoy it. I don't know who started this warm beer rumor.:rolleyes:

It's a real shame that there's such a bounty on your head, but you knew it was illegal to trade in conflict diamonds, so you only have yourself to blame.:p Americans and their bling, tsk tsk!;):D

6. lol. Wanted Dead or Alive, I should post a random video of Bon Jovi right now, but Im not the Beavis and Butthead guy lol.

So Buzz, what is this about Sour Diesel Cheesecake? Does it really taste like cheescake?

7. You know me Tim, the queen of all that is bling! They'll never find me haha...:hide:
    You better keep an eye on that Emerald Isle you speak of. :cool:

8. I love Bon Jovi. Jon Bovi ain't too bad either. (SNL) :smoke:

As for the cheesecake, it is just a teeny weeny bit granule like, but tastes just the same. It was gooood. Little cherries on top...

If you get some bud, you could use the leaves to cook with. :yummy:

9. It sounds good. I know a couple of the seeds I planted were from the AK-47 that was going around. I didnt mark them or anything, because I am stoned all the time and cant think that far ahead, but I hope the leaders are them lol.

10. Soooo hows the outdoor garden coming along? I'm a little impartial to this grow. Simply b/c I wish mine were outside soakin up the sun. Instead they're inside outgrowing my closet faster than I can raise the lights. Btw anyone making progress on the Quicksilver? I know Buzz is growing as well as several that are posting in here receiveda free QS. just looking for a comparison

11. So there is this deer standing out on the leach field. I go out onto the deck to tell her to scram. She is a whitetail and only about 50 yards away. So I clap my hands and stomp my feet, and she just stares back at me like I'm crazy. So I get on my flip flops, and go down to the leach field. I'm waving my arms and telling her to get off the leach field. Still nothing. So I walked toward her (I'm about 20 feet away) when I remembered seeing some dude get his ass kicked by a deer on TV. So, I backed off, and then she slowly started walking away. I could have hit her in the head with a rock (I would never do that)she was so close. Not one bit afraid of me.

Here are couple shots of her. Man is she skinny. Poor thing. I have people come to my door asking me if they can hunt on my property in the back. No way I tell them. This place is a sanctuary for all that is good. I don't hunt personally, and don't care if you do. I just don't want strangers hunting on my property.

One time two men came and asked to hunt. I said "no". I had cows in the back, and then I start hearing gunshot, so I went down there and told them to "get the f**k off my property and told them that I target shoot with my 38 in that direction and a stray bullet could hit them. :devious: They called the cops on me the douchewads! Needless to say they haven't been back since! LOL

Attached Files:

12. cool grow buzz. i guess your catchin up wit veggin indoors? im subscribed. good luck:wave:

13. Thanks for stopping by 70'sshow. Yes sir, still under the cfl's, they should have gone out already. I am thisclose to planting the girls though. It's been a bit of work, and I work like this:

Puff,puff :smoke:

work:poke:

puff,puff:bongin:

work:smoking:

And so it takes me longer...

14. yeah i feel ya on that. whenever i smoke before work i always go in like zombie mode and work so slow. but i still choose to work hi over sober...who wouldnt?!:D:smoke:

15. I know I said I would photograph the girls after I put them outside. But since I was delayed in doing so, I thought I'd post"em at 15 days growth.

And a few shots of the garden greenhouse almost completed, except for one little piece of fence and the plastic.

The birds are really diggin it! Two doves and the baby have moved in already.

As always, thanks for sharing in my grow with me. Hugs, Buzz :D

Attached Files:

16. Just a few more shots of my handy work and some of the Dove family.

Do you like the wildlife shots? I'll do more if you guys like 'em. :smoke:

Attached Files:

17. Woo for Colorado buzz, the weather hasn't been to great lately huh?

Nice grow! I think in about a month from now your grow is going to look awesome. Great shade of green, I like what you have going :D

Do you know when plants generally start to flower around this latitude? I guess it depends on the strain but I've heard anywhere from mid July to mid August.

18. Thank you for the kind words. The weather has been good and rainy. We needed it, so I'm good with it. Do you live in Colorado?

Usually these auto's run from 4-5' tall. I'm hoping they will stay green, and be as big around as they are tall!

It depends on when you plant. Planting usually takes place from Mother's day up to June for outdoor planting. They should start to flower soon. I'm projecting it will be harvest time in August.

As for the Diesel, she will take to probably the middle of October to harvest.

Stop by again! :D

19. Damn, where did you get Marijuana Steroids? My shit looks pewny compared to yours. I hope now they are in the elements, they shoot up more. The little one had leaves on the side that are about as wide as your biggest, but the opposite side is still Nemo.

20. They'll be bigger than my plants in the long run. Remember the little imperfections won't effect the end result. Good Luck bro' on your grow.