Buzz'z Funky First Grow thread! Complete with photos for your enjoyment

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BuzzLightOne, Jun 9, 2009.

1. #41 Destroyer1, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2009
    aww lol .you never know buzz most of em probably burn too.light one up and see what happens right.yup i fixed my heat problem all i did was raise the light it helped the little ones.actually i want to mabey get a bit of stretch on my plants so im thinking about raiseing the light up another 4 inches mabey help with the yeald a little but as the plants get a little bigger ill start to lower the light back to get max penetration lol.and yup i always go by the afterbirth method.also i thought i should tell you the neems good stuff ive used it for years on my outdoor grows it will kill the insects but theyll still land and eat some of the plants theyll die afterwards but its really just if you grow outside your plants will get eaten a little bit sometimes its just how it is when you grow outside but dont worry about it too much theyll still be strong and have killer buds regardless of the bugs.

2. Ok then, they were born 6-8-09. So they are 8 days old today. :D

3. Mine look exactly the same right now. Race yah :D

4. It's on! I think I will win this one. They should be finished before you start to flower. Ha ha, I win. :D

5. :D

I hope I produce anything to smoke, shit, I will take some leaves lol

6. hey buzz :)

thanks for pointing me here.. they look right on sched for around 8 days. best of luck!

7. looking great! im subscribed :D i like the outdoor section u have to work with, i will be excited to check on this one :smoke:

8. Yess Yess Im diggin the female growers. I wish my girlfriend would want to grow.

Anyways looks like you got a good start. And with them being in your backyard you can easily watch over them so they should be real healthy come Harvest. Which wont be very long for you.:cool:

Good Luck.

9. wut up buzz, thanks for the linky :cool:. Looking forward to the new pics. Mine are 7 days today and I bet I beat you both :p

10. Photo update. See? 10 days old today.

Attached Files:

11. Did I smoke too much herb or is pic 8...umm..? lol...they look great buzz, grats :cool:

12. Very nice Buzz, even if some of them are growing the wrong way lol! They look great for ten days.

13. Thanks guys! I thought I'd throw in a mind bender. LOL Actually I stuck my camera in to show the stems, and voila, it came out upside down, right side up. :D

14. yup real healthy for that age .:Dnow they start to get big fast.

15. Thanks for stopping by! They're going outdoors this week-end. That makes me kind of nervous though. Over protective mommy syndrome I guess. My kids tell me I have that desease. :confused_2:

We are having a Lady Bug invasion in southern Colorado. I watched the little buggers gettin' after whatever was chowing down on my jalepeno plant. :hello:

16. Hell yes Buzz! Outdoors is THE way to go imo(if you can get away with it). I wish I hadnt gotten started so late or outdoor woulda been my choice as well. Wish you luck with the weather and all. Seems like most have been gettin battered with rain. I know in this area even had I got a jump start the weather woulda prolly done me in by now.....but there's always next season :D

17. So true, the weather has been crazy with rain this year. We had a 10 year drought that is finally over now.

I know you will do just great indoors. I'll be tracking your grows. I hope to get my indoor grow going by September. I still have a lot to do to set up the grow room. :smoke:

18. lookin nice n healthy buzz :hello: nice names u gave them :p

19. Thanks! Ha ha.

Diesel Dawn is progressing the fastest and is the biggest plant. But she is not the auto.

20. I am so jealus now girl, yours are bigger than mine. Mine are tall, but not that many leaves. One just grew his 4th set, the other is on the 6th but he is as tall as the one with four.

Damn, my little sister grew me 18 of these a couple years ago. It was too late in the season to bud, but I got alot of chronic leaves.

I need her help, but she refuses now.