Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Weed in Ecuador

• Please log in to reply

Hummus

Hummus

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Hi, I'm going to Ecuador in a few weeks and was hoping to find some green while I was there. The only thing I'm worried about is getting arrested by the police in a foreign country or getting ripped off. If anyone who's been there or lives there can tell me about the legality of weed there and the prices and where I could find it?

Thanks!

Similar Topics: Weed in Ecuador     x

Astronaut

Astronaut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 117 posts
check out this site WeBeHigh.com - Worldwide Marijuana Travel Guide With Marijuana Prices, Spots & Legalization Status (they have 3 places in equador)

from what i read on oz goes from $10-$300 and you can bribe the cops

Hummus

Hummus

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Thanks Astronaut, but I was hoping to get another person's experience so I have a more detailed explanation of what to expect. I'll still take a look at the site though :)

spazx

spazx

under the sun is in tune

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,035 posts
i'd just look around for people that make it obvious they burn, just walk around the beach areas and some tourist areas. i found a deal on the beach when i was there, idr prices though

thosevacanteyes

thosevacanteyes

Hillside Hippie

• Bronze Member
  • 2,562 posts

Q-MOP

Q-MOP

Proud Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 134 posts
i just smuggle my own if i need to fly somewhere

i put it in smaller bags, bout a dime or 20 sack, depending on how paranoid i am, and duct tape them running down the inside of my jeans

works like a charm

but make sure u tape it good
dear god

and dont give um any reason to search you :D

Glass Clown

Glass Clown

Yeah, that.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,514 posts
I've never been to Ecuador but spent time in Mexico. Just remember:

If you're taking it in with you, you're smuggling it into the country. In most places that's way worse than trying to buy it there.

When you leave the US you do not take your constitutional rights with you. Most central american countries laws are based on Napoleonic code. You are guilty until proven innocent. You do not have the same rights against search and seizure. Bribing a cop is a crapshoot, it could work or it could get your in deeper. Thing you have to remember is that once they have you and your stuff in custody, you can't bribe them because they already have your stuff. If they want it they'll just take it. You have to take the chance at first contact and if the cop is sufficiently corrupt and thinks you have the cash on you, he might just take you in for the bribe, take your shit and your money anyway, and let your ass rot in jail.

According to webehigh weed is not well tolerated in Ecuador. If you need it so bad you want to risk years in a third world jail, knock yourself out. Me, I'd content myself with the local mezcal or rum for a while.

pyro44199

pyro44199

Registered Loser

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,204 posts

i just smuggle my own if i need to fly somewhere

i put it in smaller bags, bout a dime or 20 sack, depending on how paranoid i am, and duct tape them running down the inside of my jeans

works like a charm

but make sure u tape it good
dear god

and dont give um any reason to search you :D

I wouldn't do this. Risk getting caught buying over getting caught smuggling. It will be available their if you look for it

Jamie_Shay

Jamie_Shay

Jamie & Shay

• Registered Upgraded
  • 214 posts

Hi, I'm going to Ecuador in a few weeks and was hoping to find some green while I was there. The only thing I'm worried about is getting arrested by the police in a foreign country or getting ripped off. If anyone who's been there or lives there can tell me about the legality of weed there and the prices and where I could find it?

Thanks!

umm ecuador? bribe? i suggest you dont. unless you want to risk doing 15-80yrs

r0flc0ptah

r0flc0ptah

ub3r st0n3d

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
watch the fuck out brotha.

5-0 ain't friendly down in my homeland. if u tryin to bribe you better be packin some fat cash.

but yeah your best bet and least risky is get it from the dawgs in the otavalo market.

DenserNug

DenserNug

hiiigh

• Registered Upgraded
  • 594 posts
yeah man fuck that shit, marijuana tickets are shitty, but years in other country jail....fuck thaaat

Penelope420

Penelope420

i was framed

• Bronze Member
  • 10,389 posts

peckpeck20

peckpeck20

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
u can get it in this place called "mercado Artesanal"
just ask anyone that sells pipes they will hook it up
u can get some good dank for 20 an oz.

Rastafari

Rastafari

Love is my Religion

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,034 posts
Im currently in Guayaquil bro, and I scored some nice leafy, Sativa-looking reggies from this guy wearing a Marley Rasta shirt at the mall lol... apparently they only have regs around here unfortunately, but I've heard that in this awesome little hippie/surfer beach town called Montanita (very famous for bud) its TOO easy to score some flowers... its EVERYWHERE, literally... you can ask the hotel manager for some, or even the resturant waiter lol... i heard there's only like 2 cops in the entire town, and they are on bikes, and THEY themselves smoke hash, so its all good baby baby =)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users