Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get rid of Weed smell??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purplehazeguy, Jun 8, 2009.

1. This ^

2. #22 MarijuanaGames, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
    I've been smoking for more than 20 years and usually relied on fragrant gum and sometimes cologne to remain undetected when I worked at a bank.  But I was just turned-on to Reviver dry wipes, and ran some tests today to see if they work.  Turns out, they work incredibly well, are cheap and completely remove all traces of weed smell from clothes and hair.  Check out my full review here, I don't normally promote anything but dank nugs, but these are a must-have for all stoners: Even if you live in a state where marijuana is legal, there will still be plenty of times where you don't want to walk around smelling like an ashtray or a bong, and these little wipes will do the job nicely.  

3. #23 Tripcolour, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
    Dat old thread. 

4. just go take a shower,  let hot water run, then smoke and blow out of the window... then when ur done turn on the fan

5. Dude,
    This may sound really weird, but I got really paranoid about the smell one day. So I got some smelly hand sanitizer and rubbed it on the front guard thing of my fan. It totally made my room smell nice. It didn't cover it totally but it was the first thing you smelt rather than the weed. I do this every time my parents are home and I have weed in my room now.

6. They even have posts talking about reviving this thread lol. But y'all just keep going at it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Buy the smoke eliminator candles or spray at your local headshop. Blows away everything else

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app