Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Matches or lighter?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IamTheTruth, Jun 8, 2009.

1. I prefer wood matches by far for lighting things like joint, cigs, or blunts, but if I'm using some sort of pipe matches are just too annoying to use.

2. #42 peterepeter, May 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
    *thread awakes from its abyss*

Any sane person would prefer to use a lighter, and then those that use the hemp. Matches are literally for when you don't have any other alternative around and you jus wanna toke. tho right now I'm using matches (which is what led me to find this thread( and it feels a lot better after having only used a lighter for some time now[​IMG] [​IMG]

edit: just noticed matches are also fucking annoying to dispose after you hit it

3. Lighter, without question. I've only ever used matches to smoke when my lighters would die, and too lazy to go to the store at the time haha. Plus you've gotta be careful with matches & let the chemicals burn off first before putting the flame to your pot & inhaling.

4. #44 Deleted member 281310, May 25, 2015
    Last edited: May 25, 2015
    I use lighters usually but I vote for hempwick

5. #45 gauger buds 060746 200101, May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
    Lighter. Only use matches when I can't get a lighter, which has only happened once because I was in no state to drive anywhere.