Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Passing a Walmart Drug test?

• Please log in to reply

giants1080

giants1080

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
This thursday i have a drug test for walmart. (Im assuming since wednessday is my second interview.) I was wondering if i took two naicin pills,500mg, for the next three days and drank alot of water and green tea, would i would pass? Remember its a lab test. I smoked last one week ago, and before that, I smoke three times a week for the past four months. Im 6'2 160lbs.

I also bought rescue detox if anyone has heard of it, but i asked, and peforming both methods would be useless since the detox would wash away the naicin. Would this be a better method Can a lab test test detoxes? what do you recommend?

EzElo

EzElo

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
I would just drink the detox! people say it doesn't work but my friend smoked on 420 and when he went to work the next day he got handed a drug test! they told him at lunch he would have to complete the drug test at the clinic so when he got on call for a tow (he is a mechanic) he went and bought a detox. Then at lunch he took the test and apparently he passed because they never fired him.

irisss

irisss

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
From what I've heard, many labs test for both niacin and detox drinks. So you have to be careful with that.
Niacin is easier, since if they ask about the high quantities of it, you just tell them you're taking it to lose weight or work out. It's a natural vitamin.
Detox drinks are pretty obvious. Do research on it first. Does it actually flush you out? Drink it a few days in advance and then lots of water. If it's just meant to mask it, then you might not want to use it for a lab test.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users