Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Perfection in rolling. Guides.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by M369, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Only been rolling joints for about 2 months. I've gone through 2 packs of orange zig zags so I'd say I've rolled 55 or so joints. I've ripped a few papers like every new guy and I've gave a few to friends. I've only rolled 3 or 4 blunts but they all turned out okay and smoked. Please criticize my rolling and help me improve my skills. I'll upload some various pictures. I've came a long way in 2 months or so.

Attached Files:

2. You guys have OBVIOUSLY never heard of UrbanRemo! He rolls fat ones perfect in mere seconds after getting his shit on the paper.
    Check this one vid out
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLkTPnXNYZU
    He's got better rolls in other vids cuz he's a big grower in CA with a shitload of weed lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. lolol yeah, I've been trying to fix that by cutting the filters :p or maybe I need longer papers... Lol idk.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. #1265 Dusty Tome, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014
    Sweet cones. Whenever I roll I usually take the "quick and economic" route (sub-1g, boat, filter - 30-40 sec)

and y'all should check out this hilarious stoner classic if you haven't seen it yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuP7_D37JnQ

5. I fold not tuck in

but essentially as long as its packed in tight, your all good.

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415392422.885960.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415392441.434057.jpg

A couple joints from this past week

7. Practice rollie with shake. My best one yet without a filter

Attached Files:

8. #1269 RyRy420, Nov 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2014
    deleted

9. Really good shit man. Thanks this helped a lot. I mainly smoke from a pipe though

Chill

10. Seriously, I could not roll to save my life. Would only have one if my hubby, who doesn't smoke, would roll one for me. So I would rather do a bong. Been having a go the way that was pictured and I am slowly getting it. Hahaha only taken 17 years lol. Thanks muchly :)

11. nice rolling man

12. I only roll cones. I bought some Pratleys Putty and made a cone shaped object that takes king size papers. I use this all the time and I make really nice cones. I will post a pic soon.

13. I just couldn't for the life of me roll a joint. They always came out as these sad, lumpy things and last week I "rolled" one and didn't even get high from it. It was good weed and I pissed so I broke down and bought me a bowl, lol. I've only ever smoked from joints made from others or a blunt....because for sine reason I can do those. Oh well. Bowls work out better for me, because I don't always want to smoke a joint.

Yours are pretty impressive though!

14. You rolled those prego blunts hahaha. I've rolled em loose for a long time, now I do them more tight/compact and they still smoke the same and burn the same...maybe a little slower. Just a wittle

"fighting as one hand one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares"
    You rolled those prego blunts hahaha. I've rolled em loose for a long time, now I do them more tight/compact and they still smoke the same and burn the same...maybe a little slower. Just a wittle

"fighting as one hand one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares"

15. Wow I like this thread, I haven't rolled any in a week lol time to start again rolling fun :)

16. I just rolled my first joint after a decade hiatus with the good herb. Came out perfectly...just like riding a bike.

In other news, I just smoked my first joint in a decade. Dear God, it's like my first time all over again.  :smoking:

17. Nice dude. Never seen some of your methods but hey they work. I'll deff try out that backwards joint.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Do you have any tips on how to roll without the gum part?

19. GOATest tutorial of all time

if a parkinson's peasant like me can roll a good joint then anyone can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogbkq5FyxqY