Has marijuana changed over the years?

Discussion in 'General' started by :free:, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Besides getting stronger, has it changed in any other way?

Is it still the same plant?

The cannabis plant was/is somehow threatening to the government. Sure it is true that is was used as a racist tools against blacks and hispanics and it would have been comeptition for the major(polluting) industries. But come on, we now have a black president and everyone is trying to go green. Why is 'marijuana' still illegal then? Why are thousands of people still going to jail for a plant that only has positive affects on the human mind and body? Because politicians are scared of something. And when they're scared they either try to irradicate it or change it to fit their needs.

So, is it possible that marijuana has been geneticaly engineered to have a different effect than it did in the past? Could they have changed the cannabis plant into something that isnt as threatening to them?

In my opinion true cannabis is capable of amazing things.

I know this sounds crazy, but i was really stoned earlier today and this dawned on me.

Anythings possible...

2. only has positive affects on the human mind and body?

Depends on the person.

3. ^ for the average person it does.

If someone is mentally unstable then its a 50/50 shot.

For the physically sick, it is medicine.

4. There are average people that can smoke every day and still keep their life in check, then there are average people that smoke every day, and don't even have the motivation to leave the house.

5. yes, and it's changing ever day