Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eyes don't get red?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GatoradeFreak, Jun 5, 2009.

1. my eyes dont get "red". they get droopy glossy and have a off white tint to the white part of my eye

2. seems like everyone i know who's blue eyed gets wicked red eyes, everyone i know with brown eyes seems to not look stoned or not look anywhere near as cashed as blue eyed people. just a weird observation with the admittedly small sample size of stoners i know, it might just have something to do with the colors and the red being more noticeable if their eyes are blue, though, and have nothing to do with a difference in actual effect, just appearance.

3. @OP, don't worry about it! Having your eyes get red SUCKS. You will know if you're high, though. Some of my friends' eyes dont even get red at all when they're smacked out of their mind. Some people are just like that.

4. get a bong or bubbler. this cools the temp. down and gets u fucked. (Y)

5. Yeah!!! I used to leave it in the glove box of my car in the winter. Feels ten times better on the eyes when it cold!

6. me and my mate got some of them eye drops although i dont think they work just make your eyes feel oily lol :D

7. #47 mr.bong, Jun 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2009
    You're really lucky, I remember the days when my eyes stayed white for the most part.
    Now, however, they go ultra red and my pupils get bigger and smaller every few minutes, so there's no doubt at all when I'm high lol.

Also someone said that blue eyes get very red? In my case that's true :p

8. I can also back up that people with blue eyes tend to get very red eyes. I already have bad allergies as it is, so as soon as I smoke they just dry out and instantly turn red. But since I've started using my vaporizer they just glaze over instead of turning red.

9. I have a friend who's eyes never get red, just super "slanty" if you will.

You can always tell he's baked just by the way he looks though.

10. i wish my eyes never got red. My eyes get red as the devils dick.

11. For me it depends on how much I smoke, if I smoke any more than 2 hitters my eyes will get red. I can just smoke 2 hitters though and get comfortably blazed, gotta love having no tolerance sometimes :smoking:

12. mine usually don't get red either, and i always figured it was because i had brown eyes. but the times i have gotten extremely high they got red. it's still noticeable though because my pupils get huge and my eyes get so glazed.

13. My eyes usually get terrible, and i suspect it is because i use eyedrops. I think that my eyes were so used to having the drops after blazing, they just let themselves get very red, but if i never started using eyedrops in the first place they probably would be able to lessen the red on their own better than they do now.

14. If you were high you would know it adn wouldn't need your eyes to tell you otherwise. I don't get them anymore, I only got them like the first couple of times.

15. My eyes only get red if i cough my lungs out but thats because of the strain when coughing hard pops small bloodvessels in your eyes. otherwise im white as a sheet.

16. It's exactly the same with me. Let's begin planning what we're going to do with our similarities.

Lol, I'm high..

But eyes being stoned isn't = eyes being red; eyes being red is just a side-effect.