Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Eyes don't get red?

• Please log in to reply

GatoradeFreak

GatoradeFreak

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hey im new to the forum, but i have been around here before i registered
soo i have a question for you guys

I have smoked about 3 times and each time i smoke i feel the effects of being high
but my eyes dont seem to get red
is it that i THINK i get the effects of being high or i'm not doing something right or something
answer please and thanks

---GatoradeFreak--

Similar Topics: Eyes don't get red?     x

frvrthsckststnr

frvrthsckststnr

• Registered Upgraded
  • 172 posts
trust me, if you get high your first time you KNOW your high, there wont be any question about it

but for me when i first started they didnt get red either and your eyes will start getting reaalllyy red after about 10 or so times
youll be surprised how bad it can get sometimes, so always keep some drops with you

thosevacanteyes

thosevacanteyes

Hillside Hippie

• Bronze Member
  • 2,562 posts

GatoradeFreak

GatoradeFreak

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Alright dude thanks :D

pyro44199

pyro44199

Registered Loser

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,156 posts
Mine used to get bloodshot but I smoke everyday and haven't had to put any in my eyes in about 3 1/2 months

dwaine

dwaine

• Registered Upgraded
  • 591 posts
wait a sec.... your complaining about your eyes NOT going red? i hate having red eye lol

GatoradeFreak

GatoradeFreak

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Lol it's just that all my friends eyes turn red but im the only one
that doesnt get red eyes
so i was thinking either im lucky or i was doing something wrong :confused:

SpongePaul

SpongePaul

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 1,382 posts

imcherokeeangel

imcherokeeangel

Cherokee (Im a chick)

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,099 posts
I been smokin 28 years and have never had redeye :confused_2:

And, believe me when I say I know what I'm doing...lol...I get stoned :smoke:

smoke da weed

smoke da weed

I forgot

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,427 posts
My eye sometimes get red and sometimes they don't. It is really strange, I just wear sunglasses or put in eyedrops anyways.

smoke da weed

smoke da weed

I forgot

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,427 posts

dont know bout luck or not, but about red eyes a bit. Its not the thc that causes the red eyes, it is another compound, the only way to prevent it, or lessen it is to smoke higher quality weed. because the eyes redden not bythe quality, but by thge quantiy of the amount smoked.

Want to show me an article, or is this just something a friend of a friend told you?

Cannabil

Cannabil

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 133 posts
lol. Some of my friends eyes would get really bad. Mine would always just get real small. They used to say I looked like Bruce Lee, but I was mad white.

skatedank

skatedank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 174 posts
Its different from person to person. Mine don't get very red if I smoke outside where I can get plenty of oxygen... and stay hydrated.

Jaemercs

Jaemercs

Just here to chill.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 899 posts
yeah when i first started smoking for like a month my eyes didnt get red but then all of a sudden they did =[ and now they get RED!

CrystalShip

CrystalShip

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
I find the harder i laugh when i'm stoned, the redder my eyes get. :confused:

shyguy42

shyguy42

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
correct me if im wrong, but i believe red eyes are a result of when a hit goes straight to your head. giving you a head rush feeling. this head rush feeling is actually increased bloodflow to your head, and red eyes are a result of this increased bloodflow. the red eyes is actually blood.

SpongePaul

SpongePaul

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 1,382 posts

Mr.Greenbuds

Mr.Greenbuds

• Registered Upgraded
  • 117 posts
I keep my Visine in the refrigerator. It feels great when it's cold and it spreads out over your eyeballs.:D

SleepyShoegazer

SleepyShoegazer

More Wenches and Mead!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,196 posts

lol. Some of my friends eyes would get really bad. Mine would always just get real small. They used to say I looked like Bruce Lee, but I was mad white.

Did something change your skin colour? :D

My eyes never get noticeable to anyone but me. I notice they're a little red, but no one else does. I just get squinty eyes, so I end up looking like Mr. Myagi.

joe_guy

joe_guy

joseph guyseph

• Registered Upgraded
  • 520 posts
i think it has some thing to do with idica/stivas, since indicas are a hard core body high all the blood vessels in you(including your eyeballs) dialate, making you feel, good.

but with sativas is mroe foucused in your head, so its not dialating yourr blood vessels so much.

excuse the spelling and bad grammer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users