Show me a pic of your piece!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by HIGHskool, Apr 15, 2003.

1. First post... :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. damn! gravy! how much did that cost ya?

the colors in it are awesome, great shape too

detsi, how long is your pipe?? it looks like 2.5 inches or so...

I really like it dude. I noticed that thickness. I was honestly going to see if there was any way that I could buy one from you, but I don't think I'd go near it for 52 bucks. thats high bro

3. Its about 3.5 inches including the glass knob, 3 without it

4. thats the opne thing about glass......enjoy it while you have it... cause it eventually all goes to the same place....:(

glass heaven....

Attached Files:

5. but there's always something to smoke out of in the house.....

Attached Files:

6. damn thats a nice collection you've got there gravy.

-Peace-

7. funny thing.... that pic is about a year old..... half of that has gone and been replaced already..... i'll post some new ones.....

we're saving a lot of the nice worked glass from all our broken peices and having our friend who blows glass re- blow something.... like a lamp or wind chime.... i wanted a new peice but he said it would be hella hard....

it would be the frananstien bowl....lol

8. Lucky mang, those are all nice peices.

9. NICE very MMM yes

10. whoa! that is a lot of treasure ;) you should get a pirate-like treasure chest to put them in!

11. Every one nice pipes and bongs and what have you! I would post mine but no digi and its just a wood one but its great many good times!!

12. too much too hold...... between me and a friend we collected a lot....there is even more thT'LL POST IN A BIT

DAMN CAPS..
    oops

13. got sum new pieces today! my new chillum is hella cool. i gotta go take a pic of them w/ the diggi, ill be right back!

14. i have two pipes one i found a pic of on the internet and the other is just a really small metal pipe

Attached Files:

15. from left to right they are...

Mr Chrome.
    Jimi Bong
    The Blue Tull Bong, (with new secret difuser tech for a smoother cooler hit)
    and the two unamed store bought bongs.

Doh! just realised i should put a pic of my pipes too... nah... there not as cool to look at. nuthin special.

Attached Files:

16. froggee83420 - ...thats the EXACT same pipe im wanting to get..and you got the pic from the exact same place im probly gonna get it from. nice dude, i LOVE that pipe sooo much...how r u likin it?? also, what colors does it change to?

17. cool homemade vapo cowofsteel.. just gotta ask... what way do u hold it when using it? it looks like you hold it in the direction it would hang from teh ceiling rather than the wall... ifso, dont you loose some vapor that way?

18. i used to hold it like it was in the ceiling, but i did notice that i was lossing some like you said, so now i hold it like it would be coming out of the wall, i also closed the carp hole because its unneeded.

Tip: When using this kind of vap, as soon as the white fume starts to appear starting sucking, then shake it well keeping the flame under, but make sure your sucking well doing this because a hugh cloud of THC will be heading your way.

edit - i forgot to say how much i like your bongs, espically Jimmy Bong, thats pretty cool, what did you use for it?