Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Is Chronic a sativa or indica?

iMaven

iMaven

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,682 posts
Yeaa so I wouldn't consider myself an apprentice toker... but i thought maybe this was an apprentice question... and i couldn't find the answer on google (lawl).

ZarTheDragon

ZarTheDragon

SWAGGEDTHEFUCOUT

• Bronze Member
  • 8,223 posts

jurafffe

jurafffe

• Registered Upgraded
  • 128 posts
idk about you, but where I'm from chronic is just a general term for weed. Not a specific strain or anything.

Acorn327

Acorn327

• Registered Upgraded
  • 319 posts
chronic is the name of a strain. i just don't know off the top of my head what it is.

iMaven

iMaven

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,682 posts
Well i just found a huge table of multiple strains with the type of high, the scent, and the taste.

It said Even Body/Head High.
Could be wrong.. just asying what i read :)

Cannabil

Cannabil

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 133 posts
Don't believe everything you find on the internet. Find a reputable source that has been verified by other sources. Chronic is NOT the name of a marijuana strain, just another word for bomb-ass bud.

TheHerbHunt

TheHerbHunt

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 804 posts
i dunno bout everywhere else but when I call up someone for chronic down here the dealer always brings me sativas, but then they bring me indicas when i dont ask for chronic

jurafffe

jurafffe

• Registered Upgraded
  • 128 posts

chronic is the name of a strain. i just don't know off the top of my head what it is.

Haha that makes no sense! If chronic were the name of the strain... Then the strain's name would be :confused: CHRONIC! Lol sorry, had to point that out though.

Edit: Sorry, I just realized I'm an idiot and misread your post. You meant that it is a strain and that you just couldn't remember whether it was indica or sativa. Apologies man, my bad.

I still however have yet to run into a strain named "chronic".

Edited by jurafffe, 05 June 2009 - 06:44 AM.

SovietRed

SovietRed

What a country!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,174 posts
Chronic is just another name for fire ass ganja. You know....Bubonic Chronic...Indonesia.

LuciferSam1967

LuciferSam1967

• Registered Upgraded
  • 126 posts
As was stated earlier, 'chronic' is generally used to refer to high-potency weed. It is independent of sativa/indica denotation, as there are powerful versions of both. Lower potency pot tends to be more indica based, however.

WhosGotTheHerb

WhosGotTheHerb

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,318 posts
I could have swore I saw some Chronic seeds in a high times one time, but must have just been real stoned. but yeah, where I am chronic is just used to describe dank nuggets.

felinegreenies

felinegreenies

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
chronic is a term you use for the shit that's gonna get you flyin.

chronic > dank.

mrroboto23

mrroboto23

Droppin' some science

• Registered Upgraded
  • 212 posts
There are a few BC seedbanks that sell BC Chronic seeds. It's a hybrid, 75%indica/25% sativa. I've never tried it, or even seen it around before, though.

dosboot

dosboot

• Registered Upgraded
  • 154 posts
Chronic is slang for good weed. :smoke:

It is also a strain from Serious Seeds. Check it out here. This says it is an Indica /Sativa hybrid.

It seems that when something is said to give you a cerebral high, a head high, an up energetic high, something like that, it is mostly sativa. And when it is said to give you a body buzz, or make you stoned, then it is mostly indica. But hell, they write all kinds of stuff in the descriptions of strains, so sometimes who knows.

hansarvin

hansarvin

It's for your health!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 563 posts
Haven't you ever listened to the Chronic album? It's obviously Sativa :P

Shanx420

Shanx420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 994 posts
I have always heard that Chronic is the term for weed laced with cocaine. But I've never heard that on these forums, so I'm guessing my friends are retarded and it's just a term for good weed that we don't use around here. Kinda like "Dank". Seems to be more of a west coast term.

Oh and to answer your question, it could be either Sativa or Indica. Both strains have a quality that could be considered Chronic by many lol.

Edited by Shanx420, 05 June 2009 - 05:08 PM.

nu4a

nu4a

Potman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 202 posts
are you all serious? chronic's a strain... check it
  • Dr.Fumbles likes this

Mary-I-Wanta

Mary-I-Wanta

• Registered Upgraded
  • 726 posts
Chronic=marijuana.
/thread

Dan is King

Dan is King

calls it Manifest Destiny

• Registered Upgraded
  • 819 posts
I've heard chronic used as a term for bud laced with crack.

But it definitely is a term for good bud.

mrroboto23

mrroboto23

Droppin' some science

• Registered Upgraded
  • 212 posts

Chronic=marijuana.
/thread

Wrong.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users