Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

best music appreciation drug?

• Please log in to reply

Titoelbambino

Titoelbambino

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 591 posts
so far i've only really been able to sit back and enjoy music on the herb... every time i did e i was busy doing other things, and i haven't tried shrooms yet. I don't know what else makes music better, but in you guys' experience, what's the best music-enhancing drug?

Budwisesir

Budwisesir

Banned Per User Request

• Banned by Moderators
  • 4,868 posts
I love cannabis and music I get the same type of thing from alcohol and music. Music was great on E but I've heard of LSD being pretty badass with music.

phatmattd

phatmattd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 195 posts
I heard with LSD, you can see the music. That sounds pretty fucking fun.

And when I rolled, music was the most impressive thing ever.

SKuM

SKuM

Marijuana Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,186 posts
LSD. There's a reason why everybody at Woodstock was on it.

TheWeedian

TheWeedian

you huffing grass?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 303 posts
weed was the best for me. i'll have to drop acid alone sometime, i was too focused on talking to people to feel like listening to music

didier12

didier12

Forever Changing

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,034 posts
Obv acid lol, then E, then maybs weed.

Johnny Blazed

Johnny Blazed

Long Live Da Pimp

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,612 posts
mdma, xanax, weed, & booze

im not into psychedelics shits too weird for me

Barnkis

Barnkis

OG Boxers are eternal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,932 posts
Psychedelics, preferably RCs.

XxnickpwnsxX

XxnickpwnsxX

OG Boxer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,392 posts
LSD or MDMA i can actually feel the music:D

gc boy all day

gc boy all day

• Registered Upgraded
  • 803 posts
mdma fo show. caps and cid are def still pretty good

Ringo11

Ringo11

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 459 posts
Hallucinogens

Echoes by Pink Floyd on a 10strip was like flying over some weird planet with dancing mushrooms and all kinds of other crazy shit going on on the ground as i flew over the land. I had my eyes closed btw, shit didn't just manifest in reality haha.

MrElectricOcean

MrElectricOcean

Breakin' Beats

• Registered Upgraded
  • 209 posts
Y'know when you hear a song that you like, and it makes you feel reeeally happy? Like, you just want to listen to it over and over again because it sounds so good to you? MDMA makes every song like that. Every note is in the right place, and you never want it to end. ^^

2C-I and a big fat bowl gave me a pretty sweet experience; I closed my eyes and all the sudden, I was riding on a synth. Like, my stomach was actually 'moving' a bit like I was on a roller coaster. I could almost feel wind blowing through my hair~

Shroomies are pretty sweet with music, too. Just nothing too dissonant, for me; it makes me uncomfortable.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users