Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

justseeds.co.uk

• Please log in to reply

Acorn327

Acorn327

• Registered Upgraded
  • 319 posts
http://www.justseeds.co.uk/default.asp?

anyone ever heard of this site before? seems odd that they have free shipping worldwide. i didn't look around the site very much, but just wondering if this is a total scam or not.

virginharvester

virginharvester

• Registered Upgraded
  • 336 posts
Don't know if it's a scam or not but nothing special about their selection or pricing.

smokeandmirrors

smokeandmirrors

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,511 posts
It looks like a very new business - however, the site is well laid out and they seem legit

there is a phone number as well for the unit they work from so that's a good sign

however, they are the same price as EDIT so you might as well order from there and know your goods will arrive

alien_124

alien_124

area 420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 177 posts
they seem kind of pricey
go with attitude better prices (even though lately their prices have gone up)
proven good service and better selection

Acorn327

Acorn327

• Registered Upgraded
  • 319 posts
i have already ordered from attitude, just worried about how much longer they will be viable. a month ago i couldn't find a bad thing about attitude if i searched all day. now i am hearing that seeds are getting snatched out of their stealth shipping. it seems like once these seed banks get popular enough they either stop caring or customs starts to wise up on them. just trying to stay ahead of the game if attitude isn't an option in the future.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users