Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Claudio Bravo winning his first against Madrid in beautiful form..Lookin like such a solid force. Thats where the difference between the players lies..There was only one team out there.

2. so pissed i didnt watch. i've barely watched any games this season... last year i stayed up and watched so many but damn girlfriends make it hard lol

3. He made a number of crucial saves there that ensured Real never got any hope of a comeback. Great performance. Gotta say thought Suarez and Neymar really proved their worth - 3-0 up before Messi even made an appearance haha. Iniesta is just different class too - don't understand how someone so small can completely dictate a football game haha.
    Maybe being a little hasty, but think the final 3 for the ballon d'or should be Neymar, Suarez and Iniesta. All 3 have been absolutely outstanding (last season and now), and I honestly can't say either Messi or ronaldo deserve it this year.

4. I dunno think Messi at least deserves the top 3, he has better stats for 2015 than Neymar and Suarez, think I read today Messi has scored over 40 goals for Barca so far in 2015 and has like 20 assists..

5. Barcelona is a just a different animal, Real had chances but were shut out.

Props to Neymar, Suarez, Iniesta...world class players to compliment the legend, Messi.

6. I hope Saurez takes over lol

7. I'm maybe dismissing Messi a little bit harshly, the guy is ridiculously good every season. Just don't think he's been as good this season as last - guy is still incredible though. Personally want Suarez to win it, his work rate is unbelievable and the amount of times he's been 1-on-1 with the GK and passed to Neymar for a tap in is ridiculous. Definitely don't think Ronaldo should even be in the final 3 though, the guy hasn't been his normal self (excluding the 5 goals in a game a while back) and hasn't done much to carry him team forward this season.

8. Sorry couldn't edit
    I'm a bit confused that people seem to be saying Benitez should get the sack. Games like the one against barca (really any Derby) often comes down to desire and determination, and real players seemed to lack both. For me, the fault lies with the players - the players Benitez chose were more than capable of challenging any team and most have played in multiple derbies, but the desire just wasn't there. Barca just seemed to want it more.

9. Fantastic shot from Hertha Berlin v Hoffenheim Bundesliga game on Sunday 22-11-2015.

[​IMG]

10. have you guys changed your tune about the ballon d'or after barca's thrashing of roma? They look better than ever, i've never even seen attacking play like that. england doesn't have shit on teams like that..

12. Liverpool are slowly but surely moving up the footballing ladder. Not just in england either, but their performance in the euro league (and then backing it up with a domestic win a few days later) is huge. This team is gonna be scary once they learn how to score some goals.

13. We seem to be playing how we were with Saurez..All of our players being comfortable with the ball..Our Defenders with amazing confidence and midfielders just creating beautiful plays..We just need that quality finisher...

We have been rising for a while now :p

14. #14794 jduce2412, Dec 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2015
    It is amazing the difference a manager can make right away. I'm looking at you liverpool. Origi playing very well v Soton right meow

edit: and he's bagged three...

15. Scored on in the first minute..had me stressed a bit lol Amazing performances 😊

16. I love the kind of person Klopp is. Just seems like such a good Soul. Loved his style at Dortmund, the kind of style I want out of my teams. I know that there wont be that many steps back now as there will be steps forward.

I guess the players just needed that boost in confidence that Brendan couldnt give. He signed some great players though, who ever has said other wise is realizing our players potential NOW.

Emre Can being so versatile. Really the kind of player we needed. He is what Lucas lacks.

Cant wait till Markovic comes back, hopefully Klopp will want him. Still has a lot to show and can still improve.

Moreno with his speed and determination. Adding that attack with Clyne doing the same on the other side.

Origi + Benteke really bringing it together recently.

Illori is a young defender. Reminds me of a Varane type defender.

BR made us a lot more well rounded.

17. Gary Neville takes charge of Valencia CF. Wonderful to hear, and really quite intriguing. Will be tuning in to a lot of their games.

18. Sunderland are shite

19. #14799 AhToker, Dec 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2015
    Thank you Stoke! 😁 That wind haha

What a good day :) City and Chelsea losing and Man U droppin 2 :D

Hopefully we can take advantage of this and win away against Newcastle. A lot of people are already thinking a high scoring game in our favor, but anything can happen.

20. losing to newcastle..really? Also, goal of the season for moreno, not. Lol. Whatever. Newcastle was just the more desperate team today. Everyone else except arsenal lost so its alright.

Btw, props to bournemouth for the biggest win in their history. chelsea really are crap. Love bournemouths style. Eddie Howe is really a brilliant manager. I'll be crushed if they get relegated.