Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Yeah feeling great after seeing Pedro play for us today, we look brilliant with Eden on the left Pedro on the right and Willian in the middle. when you consider City have spent 49 mill on Sterling who is yet to make any form of meaningful impact, 21 mill for Pedro who has made an instant impact is an absolute steal. Thought we looked brilliant until we went down to 10 men today.

2. By the way guys, do you bet sometimes? I've just made some bets using bet sports picks service, and I hope I will win some money that way... What is your experience in betting?

3. Man City looking scarily good. Love watching Silva play when he's in God mode.

Never have betted, never will. Never have enough money to piss away on the bookies really. The way I see it, you walk in to the bookies and there's five windows to pay your money in to and one window paying it out, the odds are against you already. Each to their own and all that that of course.

4. Whats folks views on the glasgow rangers so far this season? I honestly think we will have an unbeaten season. We will be getting bigger and stronger

5. Mind you guys were in a one horse race last year? Then finished 3rd. [​IMG]

Sorry.. I just can't help myself when it comes to Sevco.

6. Get that Hun bullshit the fuck out of here.
    I kid I kid, though few people on here normally post about Scottish football. Think you guys will win the league easily (as hearts did last season) and that you'll likely beat hibs every time. And this is coming from a hibs fan haha. It'll take a long time before you can genuinely challenge Celtic, but no doubt you'll go up this season. You guys didn't play well at all today, but we still didn't deserve to win, so no complaints there.

7. here here!! . Aye today was dreadfull lol . Hope your right its good to see us on form again all that shite sent me into depression!

8. their had to be someone lol

9. I'd say Sterling's football intelligence is among some of the best I've ever seen at that age group. Look at the awareness shown for the chance he set up where Silva hit the post and for the first goal, also the quick one touch play. Scary to think is only 20.

10. Think Pedro will be so influential this season, he's so underrated for how good he is. Gotta say though Costa is a liability at times - the amount of times he could get sent off for sticking his head into people, or losing his rag and pushing players when he's already on a booking - he seriously needs to stop that shit. There's a difference between that and trying to be physical/aggressive with defenders.

11. Sorry couldn't multi quote. Agree with that though - the time he spent with Suarez improved his talent so much, and being with Silva, Toure and Aguero will only improve him further. In a few years I think he might end up at Barca/Real if City still aren't challenging in the CL.

12. I hate playing Arsenal -.-

What a match though. I wish Coutinho wouldve scored, what goals they wouldve been 😳

Both keepers playing a good match..Dont know whats up with Mignolet wasting time 😒 I hate that.

I thought it was funny when the spanish commentator said this about Morenos run "Queria hacer el gol de su vida" Wanted to score the goal of his life lmao Sooo many chances we had..

Ramsey had that goal..We couldve gotten a penalty when Benteke was being pulled in the box by gabriel I think it was

13. I see :) But I like it anyway, I've won some nice money so far

14. I knew Benzema wouldn't work out, but I'm hoping Arsenal gets someone. Cech isn't really enough.

15. Sigh, liverpool is still liverpool. arsenal is still arsenal. chelsea seems to have completely crumbled under the pressure. man united are still as boring and tame as last year. man city is the only good team so far, as far as I can tell

16. Death threats to Lovren? Wtf..What dumbasses..We have made him into a shite player and he is quality in that position 😟

17. Spot on with every team assessment there. Really expected all 4 to step it up a bit, but seems Man city may storm to an early league victory if this continues.

18. I honestly never felt like Lovren deserved any of the criticism he got. He's been made the scapegoat for rodgers' poor team defending. Lovren seems like a solid enough defender to me but I just feel like he's being utilized improperly. He clearly isn't comfortable with the ball, as evidenced by that horror show of a second goal against west ham...so why keep asking him to be?

And yeah I think this title race might not be as dramatic as I originally thought. chelsea already have quite a long way back, and you just know arsenal/pool/united will drop more points, while city don't look like slowing down anytime soon. Singing De Bruyne now is like adding insult to injury..

19. Away to watch Scotland get pumped... Where's the lube lads?

20. How about that Swiss comeback vs Slovenia?