Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. I'd like to see us grab a marquee signing of the likes of Pogba or Griezmann but I don't really see us making a huge signing this summer if truth be told.

2. Going up to the pitch with my little cousin. He's 9 and I feel like he reminds me of how much I love fut. On and On with the questions(Neverending -_- ) but I love the passion. Im recovering from this injury and its gonna feel good dribbling the ball around :)

3. I actually wouldnt mind having Lloris

5. Better late than never....USA! USA!

6. #14586 LittleJacob, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
    These USA women are straight fucking badasses man, no DOUBT! Most of them are beautiful/sexy as hell too.

Plus they're all pretty cool, inspirational, all around good people too. Gotta be proud of this shit man, gotta say, that was pretty fucking epic.

7. You would give me kiss if I were on soccer team.

8. #14589 AhToker, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2015
  9. So that's man city signed Sterling for £49 million. Good bit of business by Liverpool IMO, surprised they managed to get that much for a player who clearly wanted to leave (and isn't worth that much anyway).
    Not sure if any of youse heard about QPR's compensation though. Apparently when they sold Sterling to Liverpool for 500k, part of the deal was that QPR recieve 20% of his sell on fee - in which case they're owed at least £9.5 million for this transfer haha.

10. Akpom getting that hat trick today was pretty legit. I almost slept past the kick off.

11. Can't believe United got Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin already! Quality signings.

I kinda wanted to see Scheiderlin end up at Arsenal to be honest though.

Also looks like Benteke might be the next arrival at Old Trafford…they could have a scarily good side for next season[​IMG]

12. I know eh! Really wanted to see schneiderlin at arsenal, he could deff improve their squad! Shocked with schweinsteiger signing though, great signing!

13. Word on the street is Benteke is going to Liverpool. Which would cap off a great summer of signings for them imo, quite the contrast to last season.

14. Yeah that's what I'm seeing now too. The Guardian had an article a day or two ago about how United had also put in a bid for him, but yeah looking more likely that he's off to Anfield.

United def need a top class striker too though…wonder who they'll go for?

15. What a transfer window so far..Schweinsteiger to Man U really shocked me..Van gaal really bringing it all together..

I hope we sign Salah..Benteke would be a nice powerhouse to have up front..I feel like we could take him to the next level. We are waiting for the Reus signing lol What I want the most. He's too valuable to Borussia, but maybe for the right amount they will let him go. Only other way I see that happening is if this Season ends up horribly and we bring in Klopp

16. I mean I hate to be that guy, Why would he leave Dortmund for LFC??? Reus IMO would only go somewhere with CL football...I'd like Reus at Arsenal but I don't see him coming here...Saw Lewandowski's agent say he'd be available at around 35m, think that'd be great business by Arsenal...Especially if LFC are really going to drop almost 33m on Benteke.

17. #14599 Dryice, Jul 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2015
    If any of you guys do fantasy EPL, the stream I mod at has a league: SportzHD Fantasy League; Code: 580849-145107. Last year we got a few hundred people so it should be pretty busy.

18. Well fuck me Arsenal are beating the shit out of teams this preseason...Fuckin 6-0 today v Lyon...4 goals in 9 minutes...Aguero possibly out in the beginning of the season, COYG