Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. They will chase the ball, pass the ball brilliantly, and a goal will be scored :) The work rate is there and it will pay off for Liverpool..But we arent at that point yet so we will have to wait

2. Theyll play a 4-3-3 and I reckon they'll get Clyne...Moreno Sakho Skrtle the turtle, Clyne MF: Milner Can Hendo ATT: IDK coutinho firmino ibe sturridge ings sterling lallana...i don't know what they'll do up top.

3. Colombia vs Argentina.
    LOL discrace.
    It's all bullshit

4. Neymar up to his usual tricks…

5. MI KUK IS SO HARD EEOUUUUGGGGHHH

6. lol that was excellent

7. Kinda wish I was following soccer when Eboue played for Arsenal seems like quite the character.

8. PETR CECH'S A GUNNER!

9. Eboue was great, total cult hero.

10. #14570 JetxLife86, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
  11. Argentina DESTROYED Paraguay. Wow

12. That one goal where messi beat like 3 defenders and passed out wide was just insane, by the end of it there were like 6 Argentina attackers in the box against 1 Paraguay defender lol

13. I wanna die 5 finals in 22 years and not a single title to show for it, despite having arguably some of the best players of the last 20 years (Ayala, Batistuta, Sorin, Zanetti, Ortega, Riquelme, Tevez, Cambiasso, Messi) we still come up short

14. #14575 didier12, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
    Was a pretty shit final, I had high hopes for it, but I don't remember one minute of that game where I didn't think it was going to go to penalties. Anyone gonna watch womens world cup final tonight? I'm gonna give it a watch as I don't start work till late tomorrow.

15. Chile played dirty as fuck, Medel kicking Messi right in the chest and it's a yellow?! The refs were shit the whole tournament. I really hope Higuain goes into a cave and never comes out of it, because that motherfucker cannot score to save his life. Martino royally screwed up the subs too, he should have waited to take out Pastore and he should have put Tevez instead of Higuain

16. Dat guy Alexis

17. Wow Carli Lloyd just scored a 15 minute hat trick in the world cup final for the United States, with the 3rd goal coming from the halfway line!

18. #14579 Papa C, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
    Completely forgot it was on, here's me thinking there was nothing on tv. Only just turned it on and not seen the goals yet, hope for a good 2nd half.

Edit - can't be disappointed with that. I've been watching it for 9 minutes and seen two goals in a 7-goal (so far) final haha.

19. so who do you lot want to see your club sign now that the transfer window is in full swing and open in all countries? I reckon LFC have had a pretty good window so far, Firmino could be a great addition if used effectively. I rate Lallana a lot, so I hope he gets the time he deserves...great two footed player...

As for The Arsenal I hope we get 1-2 more big names, Cech is a solid addition, but I'd still really like another...Personally I would like a CB or ST, but I don't know if there are any currently available that would really make the team better. Saw Soton is going to take legal action if they dont get Alderweireld...He would make them quite good...They really do make some quality signings...Everyone always goes on about Arsenal and signing a DMF, but I reckon we are ok this year with Coq in important games being an enforcer type, and against teams that park the bus playing a double pivot with either ramsey or wilshere...More midfielders leaves less time for them, of which I am not too keen to do...Wilshere has really kicked on since coming back from injury...Seen us linked with Benzema, not sure if that would ever happen given Wenger and his belief in player confidence...Wouldn't show Giroud much if he was to bring in the striker he competes with regularly on the NT level...

Chelsea have been relatively quiet but I bet they'll pull something out of the hat before deadline day...

Barca, although on a current ban, are somehow linked with a bunch of players still...I think that whoever wins the election for president will be a major decider in who...Saw them strongly linked with Pogba, not sure if that would be the best move for him...Great player to a great team - yes, but styles of play may not necessarily be the same...Saw Vidal to RM, I could see him being a fan favourite there...Saw the joke that he was linked with Arsenal, and that would be awesome but I don't think it'll happen...Not sure what is going on with Schneiderlin or David De Gea, but probably both on there way... I really don't think if UTD managed to lose him but snag Lloris that there would be a big drop, especially if they add Ramos...

Side note - Born in Watford, always supported them as well as the Arsenal...Really like what they're doing this summer. I think the sides coming into the Prem are strengthening appropriately...I feel it will be a very tight race throughout the table this year...

Anyways yeah let's here it, who do you think your club will sign, or who do you think some clubs should sign...I think maybe LFC should start looking at GKs