Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

lol didn't know that….excellent choice though[​IMG]

True about Pique, and they've playing been together for like 4-5 years now..which always a good thing I think. 

Off to Qatar I heard? Fair enough I guess, would be some way to go if they did the treble. It'll be strange though…no Xavi at Barca. Thank fuck we still have Iniesta for a few more years.

Rich club unhappy that richer clubs buy players they bought from poorer clubs.

3. It occurs to me that liverpool probably could have made the top 4 at the expense of city or united if only they would have bought a striker that wasn't lambert or balotelli lol. Like why wouldn't they have addressed that first instead of buying Markovic and Lallana when they've already got plenty of players who can play in those positions?

4. A nice warm welcome for young Raheem from the Liverpool faithful.

[​IMG]

5. Jesus fuck Liverpool.

6. Feels like the end of an era today with Gerrard, Lampard and Drogba playing their final games.

I think Drogba's gonna be the happier man tonight…what a finish for him. Not so great for Gerrard though…pumped 6-1 off Stoke for your final game. Ouch. And Lampard…. who finishes his PL career with Man City, while Chelsea win the league. Nice one bruv.

7. Didnt get to watch the game but 6-1..what the fuck?

8. It does indeed 3 absolute legends of the game, the premier league wouldn't have been the same if it wasn't for any of those 3.  At 24 I can barely remember the premier league without Lampard and Gerrard, I'm glad they both managed to score in their final games as they are 2 of the best goal scoring midfielders to ever play the game and like you say Drogz got the ultimate send off of lifting the premier league title once more.  Best of luck to Frank and Stevie in the MLS.

9. Yeah but it should probably be pointed out that it was Gerrard who scored the 1.

10. did you see the goal tho? Stoke defenders pretty much let him score.

11. #14411 AhToker, May 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015
  12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don't think it'll mean much to him to be honest…I think he would've rather won the game.

13. #14413 Sunn, May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
    I did, yeah. doesn't really matter how it went in, history will just remember that it did. Even with the game, the season, and his liverpool career already over, he still kept going until the very end, never giving in even for one minute. that's worthy of a huge amount of respect and admiration from me. it won't mean much to him personally, but it should mean a great deal to all of his teammates, and that's what you expect from your captain.

Besides, it's not like liverpool really wanted to win that game anyway, pretty sure they want no part of being in the Europa league lol

14. Boro v Norwich about to start who will join the epl and get themselves a nice 120 million, I love the championship play off final!

15. and yet nbcsn must have spent a ludicrous amount of money yesterday to show every single meaningless premier league game, which were probably watched by no one, but the playoff final is nowhere to be found anywhere on American tv

16. Well it looks like Norwich will be in the Premier League next season.

17. dang, I kinda wanted to see middlesboro next season. I was really impressed by them when they played arsenal in the FA cup. Norwich is alright though, they don't seem quite as boring as your hull city's and qpr's.

18. I wanted to see Boro too but Norwich completely outplayed them on the day and deserved the win, think they will do ok next season.

19. Bye bye Carlo....Real Madrid now in search for new coach after club and coach agree to part ways.

20. They played the pool game on a sci-fi channel -_- Wtf