Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Jesus... 35mins.. 5-0 Bayern. Absolutely electric from them, scary stuff. Yeah there's nothing to play for, but watching the team put on such a performance is something else...

2. Yeah, I know..I enjoy watching history, dramatic or not. But drama is certainly more interesting lol.

Porto should be ashamed though. I know it's bayern, but still... and when I first started watching, the commentators were saying that porto needs to start pressing the ball and playing higher up the pitch like in the first leg. Well why wouldn't porto have done that from the very beginning? If you sit back and let bayern play their game, it's obvious what will happen... and that is exactly what happened.

3. Well... lol   What a destruction.

4. Why are all the rumours suddenly saying that Klopp is going to end up at Liverpool next season? I don't see Brendan Rodgers going anywhere. To me it seems far more likely that he could end up at Manchester City. Even months ago, people were saying that the only managers who could improve city would be klopp, pep, or mourinho or something. Now Klopp is available..makes sense to me.

5. Bayern came out with vengeance. Wow...pure world class domination!

6. #14226 Papa C, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
    Outstanding from bayern, but at this point I guess I expected nothing less haha. Anyone see the players getting the megaphone at the end to celebrate with their fans? Fucking quality. Muller starting the songs and everything. Love the passion the German fans have, the relationship German teams have with their fans is something we should replicate. So much respect for their fans, wish it was like that the world over :smoke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN8eCIR7_M8

7. Ive always respected the way the Germans handle business. Even without Ribery and Robben, this team is stacked. They took care of business early and just wanted it so much more.

Boateng is so legit!!

8. Let's go Real madrid! !!

9. Chicharito, what a time to score and a wonderful play by Ronaldo to set it up. Great game...gonna be a sick semi match up!

Hala Madrid!!!

10. Excited to see what juventus can do

11. #14231 AcousticToker, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    Damn you guys should stick on the Zenit v Sevilla game if yous not doing much just now. Two quality teams and Hulk has just scored an absolutely ridiculous goal. Looking like extra time. 

EDIT - DAMN! Sevilla with the last minute sucker punch, totally against the run of play. Swift counter-attack with a sweet sweet finish from Gameiro. What a game, what football's all about. 

12. Good, fuck Zenit lol

13. CL Semi's

Barcelona v Bayern
    Juventus v Madrid

EL Semi's

Napoli v Dnipro
    Sevilla v Fiorentina

14. Gonna be at Chicago fire vs New York City fc tonight. Looks cold as shit out there

15. Nice man, should be a decent match. I'm hoping Maloney can get his way into the team and put in a few good performances, always gotta root for a scot:smoke: Which team you backing?

16. Lol man. Pretty sure he's probably the highest paid player in the history of the club. The only way he's not making the squad is if he's broken in half. Oh and yeah I'm backing the fire.

Was a pretty weird game. First of all, David villa didn't even travel with the teak so I'm pretty pissed about that, it's the only reason we chose this game to go to. New York went down to 10 men after 20 minutes too and then it was pretty much just us attacking for the rest of the game but somehow not scoring any goals. In the end it finished 1-0 to us because new yorks backup goalie made a dreadful error and let us walk the ball in the goal lol.

Maloney definitely has skills and he also hit the post tonight but it seems like his finishing touch is a little bit off. But he always looks a moment away from making something happen.

17. These seats cost $12. Lol something tells me you couldn't do that at say, Stamford Bridge or something. 1429937899802.jpg

You can't really tell but right in the center of this pic along the horizon is the Chicago skyline, looks so cool from up there. It's really an awesome stadium
    1429937921802.jpg

18. #14238 Papa C, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    I think Maloney's good, but he's far too hesitant at times. Still rooting for him over there! Sucks that Villa wasn't there, injured or just didnt travel with squad? Happy enough still to get a result. Pics look decent too, tickets for 2nd division scottish football cost £25 each, which I think is about 36-37dollars. So 12 dollars is a fucking joke

haha!

19. Chelsea vs Arsenal tomorrow...gonna be a definite wake and bake.

The semis for Champions League is gonna be nuts...Barcelona vs Bayern. Wow!!

Other way around bro, it's a fucking joke over here. A tenner is how it should be. Get the sentiment though. [​IMG]

Look at how Germany do it, 15 euros a ticket or something like that, pretty much all clubs are majority owned by the fans, you can drink, smoke and stand in the stadium. And due to all this, the clubs are supremely run and also generate, possibly, the best atmosphere worldwide. (I guess games in Turkey, South America and even Parkhead are hefty too though).