Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. I'm From Scotland and I know the national has been playing well in the qualifiers. What I meant was Scottish club football is of a low standard.

2. I'm not 'regurgitating cliches' I live in a Scotland and its just my opinion that the quality of football here is terrible. Also something that happened over 45 years ago isn't relevant to this at all.

Stop being so fucking vague then[​IMG]  

It's not like anyone's harping on about how good the football is up here. We know it's not as great as down south, but it has its moments and we support it anyway.

4. I grew up watching Mexican league soccer and Mexico finally have got something going again. Im probably the only one lol

5. calm the fuck down man I was expressing my opinion ya prick

6. I've watched a few games cuz my friend is Mexican and his dad has been supporting America since he was a kid. But generally I can't handle the Mexican league, it's worse than mls lol

7. Ever since I was young I grew up supporting America haha I understand though but the only league ive been keeping up with really is the prem.

8. Haha the thing is, it's not even like Mexican players are bad players or something, but tactically I feel like liga mx is hard to watch.. they just looove to not pass the ball and try a lot of shots from 35+ yards..

I've only been keeping up with the epl but I'm also going to try being all in on MLS this season, watch lots of games and follow it closely. I wanna support the game in America. Feel like the best way to do that is giving them my money so I'm gonna try to go to some of my local club's (chicago fire) games. Unfortunately we started the season with 3 losses for the first time ever so it's not looking good. But i can enjoy watching good players from other teams lol

Nae need for that[​IMG]

I even put a wee smiley face at the end so you knew I wasn't having a go. Just the way I talk man….don't take it to heart.

You guys signed Maloney didn't you? How's he been doing over there?

11. Chill out hombre. Let's keep shit civil. On another result, happy enough with last nights performance. Completely dominated the game, never thought they were a threat. Still we've gotta put at least 5-6 past Gibraltar on Sunday.

12. yeah was a good performance, result could of been better though but still, a wins a win.

13. #14073 jduce2412, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    Marchisio and Pogba out for Juve...Not the ideal time for a quarter final match up

Anyone watching Engerlund?

Spurs fan very upset that Kane isn't starting...I can't believe hodgson is a cunt is trending on twitter.

14. 2 mins into Kane's international debut and he's scored. :D

15. Welbeck MOTM :D ...I don't understand how Kane will fit into the 11 unless Rooney gets dropped into a deeper role. Kane's goal was well taken though, I will give him that for sure. Think he would've played better if Walcott wasn't on the field. Walcott kept tucking in and taking the CF role up

16. If Welbeck is injured and Ramsey we are fucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Fucking international breaks

18. Tonight's looking not bad…Brazil v Chile in a friendly, Ireland v Poland should be good, and last but not least...Scotland against the mighty Gibraltar[​IMG]  

Scotland: Marshall, Martin, Hutton, Robertson, Anya, Brown, Morrison, Maloney, Ritchie, Steven Fletcher, Naismith

Looking for at least 3-0, I'd like even more though[​IMG]

19. lol Kane should start over Welbeck every single game, I can't see how he can't be in the 11 tbh, judging from this season's form anyway, has to get English player of the season surely.

20. #14080 AhToker, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    Steven Gerrard should

Edit: Kidding 😆