Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Couldn't have won 3-1 of 2-0...had to have a heart attack moment - oh well at least we are through.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Check this banner Standard Liege had at the game against their rivals Anderlecht. Don't think they like Defour anymore lol

[​IMG]

3. 2nd leg of Atletico Madrid and Barcelona for Copa Del Rey. Hmmm...

4. looking forward to it. Has anyone seen Pogba lately, he is scary good. I would take a one year transfer ban if Arsenal were able to sign him.

5. #13605 JetxLife86, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015
    This game is CRAZY!! So many questionable calls...5 goals in 40 min. Wow....

6. 2-2! What a gameee

7. I know, this is mad.

8. #13608 LittleJacob, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
    What a game what a game what a GAME that was! Such a fucking entertaining first half, couldn't believe my eyes lol. Torres absolutely owning Mascherano for the goal and then was dribbling and straight toying with the Barca defense for a couple plays after that. Gotta say, made me real happy to see that, even though it's against my own team. As a Spain fan since Euro 08, when Torres was a fucking hero, it's great to see him making a comeback.

Suarez, Messi and Neymar are really showing glimpses now of the true potential they have together. I don't see a front line anywhere in Europe that's fucking with them right now. That first Neymar goal off the counter... Messi -> Suarez, Suarez -> Neymar, Neymar -> sublime finish into net. Great to see. In fact, Barca played noticably "un-barca-like" today... scoring from headers and great counters. Who woulda thunk it. Fun to watch though! Def like to see more of this beautiful direct play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeG8iFUK6lI

RAY HUDSON highlights. 

9. #13609 JetxLife86, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
    Cant wait till they meet again for La Liga. So much emotion was in this game...so many cards...so much trash talking.

In other news i heard Ronaldo is banned for a few games because of his intentional kick. Dummy!!

10. I like how ronaldo was supposed to be banned for 3 to 10 games, so instead he got banned for 2 games, meaning he will be back for their la liga match against atletico..

11. FIFA going easy on their golden boy money maker.

12. I heard Diego costa is suspended for tomorrow's match against city, for stomping on someone? When did that happen, I didn't think chelsea had played since that fa cup game?

13. Yes, he did it when we beat Liverpool in the capital one cup semi on Tuesday.

14. Elmohamady just done a Maradona, what a prick should be sent off.

15. That was shocking.. the announcers and i were both wondering why he didn't just get his head on it, cuz he seemed completely unmarked. Honestly I have no idea how that isn't a sending off, unless the ref wanted to play it safe in case he was wrong..

16. Fuck yes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. 2-0 Celtic… what a load of shite. Could've been worse though I guess.

At least Arsenal spanked Villa.

18. I regret sleeping in, missed Ozil and Giroud's goal. Got the stream up and it was a second later Walcott was in on goal. We keep playing like we did today, and against City and I think we can really make a push.

19. #13619 Sunn, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
    That was a true thumping. Aston Villa are truly truly awful. I've never watched a more boring team in my life. The announcers seemed to think there are still 3 teams worse than them but I really don't see who. They haven't scored since before christmas..being a villa fan must be tough.

Arsenal played great but it was always gonna be easy against that team. They need to remember the city game and not come out too gung ho against spurs.

20. Anyone know where i can find some good tactical breakdowns of games?