Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. If Bournemouth could finish it'd be 2-2

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

And if they could defend they'd be 2 - 0 up :p

3. Beautiful Volley by Markovic..definitely saved himself after that wolverine slash

4. #13464 Dryice, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    Lost every bet I made today. :/ Had bournemouth to win, m'gladbach and wolfsburgh on parlay, and thought tottenham would get a 5th. Was cheap ones but still pisses me off.

Made a cheeky bet for the weekend and counting on Swanse and City to win for an accy

5. Was gonna post this before Skrtel goal..

Attached Files:

6. That new formation seems to be working wonders for liverpool, but they just desperately need a more clinical finisher. Personally it seems like coutinho is the best finisher they have currently, aside from sturridge. I'd like to see him get a start up front sometime.

Arsenal was just terrible in the first half, I've never seen them play like that before. But it was a pretty great 2nd half considering the circumstances.

Also that gash on cazorla looked like it really hurt

7. Yeah first half was pretty disappointing until Debuchy's header. We were still poor over all, low possesion, low chances, low shots. If we had won it, it would be like when United beat us, undeserved.

8. #13468 AhToker, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    How did that scratch on Cazorla even happen?

Markovic? Lol jk

9. Cause he got Borini I think it was studs slashed in to him, he got sent off for it.

10. That was a dumb question lol Would've probably been a straight red anyways since the first yellow shouldn't have happened -.-

11. I think its fucked up how poorly most Liverpool fans have treated the new signings..One of the reasons they have been lacking the confidence.

Lovren was a lot more confident with the ball at Southhampton but is shit with it with us because of all the pressure he has gotten and its pretty sad..

12. Yeah at first people were hard on all the new signings because of how badly liverpool were playing at the start of the season, and that was an easy excuse for it. I actually thought lovren settled immediately and he was making solid clearances and had great awareness and insticts. But the squad continued playing poorly and then I heard critics bashing lovren for being such a terrible signing, I found that quite surprising. It seems to have rocked his confidence by now.

Also markovic put in a really solid performance today, he was finding all kinds of space down the left. And lallana was causing a lot of problems too.

Okay in fairness, balotelli hasn't worked out, but overall I think the signings were okay. Lambert was a good one too. He's never going to be a match winner, but he'll put his heart and soul into every game he plays and you always know what you'll get from him.

13. #13473 goober0331, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
  14. ^^^^^^You think they'd pay some attention to Skrtel considering what happened the last time they met!

Liverpool must be disappointed not to get all three points though, Arsenal looked liked they'd rather be xmas shopping. Fuck knows how they even managed to score two goals. 

Saw this earlier as well…

[​IMG]OptaJoe <span>@OptaJoe</span> Â· <span>12h12 hours ago</span>

36.5% - Arsenal's possession figure vs Liverpool today was lower than they've recorded in any other PL game between Aug 2003 and now. Chase.

15. Anyone have any good live streams?

16. Jesus fucking Christ Arsenal....

17. Everton looks hopeless. Maybe Roberto Martinez has been found out?

18. He came to us from sunny Spain, Sanchez, Sanchez

He hates the scum from down the lane, Sanchez, Sanchez

He chose to come to London Town and turned the fuckin scousers down

Alexis Sanchez! Number 17!

19. join reddit.com and go to the Liverpool subreddit, they'll have 3+ hd streams every game (720p or above).

20. fanslounge.tv streams all premier league games and more and has a cool chat on the side.