Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Yeeeaaaa boy 👍

Fish , chips , cup of fuckin tea , Mary fuckin poppins

2. If I were Alexis I'd hand in a transfer request this January. I wouldn't even blame him either. He's the only dude that gives a fuck on our squad.

3. How do you think Walcott will do?

Can't hurt how we're already doing. I'm hoping he gels in, but we were all looking forward to Ozil and Walcott... and that's not happening anytime soon.

5. Spurs suck but Lamela's rabona goal was nasty.

6. #13227 didier12, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    Lamela's wonder goal, Lloris's wonder save and Harry Kane's brief but hilarious spell in goal.  Good stuff.

7. #13228 jduce2412, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    major knee injury, I've tampered my expectations

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Couple of those Anderlecht youngsters looked the real deal against Arsenal the other night. 

Tielemans especially, and also Praet. Looking like the next big stars to roll off the Belgian production line.

9. gobshite haha

10. If we can't pick up 3 points v Sunderland fuckall

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I think this game might really start a Wenger Out campaign if we lose it.

12. He's the only one that can cause any problems for opposing defenders either

13. tottenham fucking suck

14. Anyone gunna watch the clasico? Tomorrow?

Predictions?

Im with my barça all the way but real is looking tuff

It will be a great game!

15. El Clasico !!! I'm thinking 3-2 Barca

2 Messi
    1 Suarez

2 Ronaldo
    or probably a header from Ramos, that bastard always scores headers against Barca

16. What about neymar? I think he will score aswell

Id say 2 messi and 2 neymar

But like I said madrid will be a challenge

Fuck I cant wait! Haha

17. I'm feeling a low scoring game actually, 0-0 or a 1-0 either way. I'm basing this off absolutely nothing and i haven't watched any La Liga this year or seen any Spanish teams play in the UCL. Lol

18. yeah maybe 1 from each with 2 assists from Messi? either way it'll be a fun game. what I wanna know is when the fuck is Vermaleen gonna start for Barca

19. You guys think messi or Ronaldo is the best in the world right now?

When I started getting into soccer like 6 or 7 years ago, messi seemed to be regarded as the best ever by just about everyone. I hated ronaldo's flashy style of play, his diving, his arrogance. But over the past year or so, ronaldo has really started to change my opinion of him. For one thing, he seems to have matured a bit. The diving seems to have gotten way better. The flashiness cooled off a bit, now he's only flashy when he needs to be. Plus, most great athletes in history have been a bit arrogant. Maybe they need to be.

The way I see it now, messi is the best dribbler in the world. No question. Probably the best ever. But when you get past that, I feel like he can't really do anything that ronaldo can't do too. Plus ronaldo clearly excels over messi in the physical element of the game, especially headers and shooting from distance. It's hard to overlook the numbers ronaldo puts up as well. For me, he's the best there is right now.