Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. #13201 AhToker, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    Sanago will be a lot more promising than Balo at this moment -_-

Its like he's ready to come out of the closet or something..Has a negative ass mindset on the field all the time

2. I hope Wele and Sanchez keep slotting 'em in. They've been terrific for us so far.

3. Convincing win for liverpool today, I'm sure madrid won't pose any problems midweek...  

4. christ....................

5. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Sanogoal is like a less skilled Diaby. He is injured 95% of the time...Balo just isn't meant for a BR team. Good shout about Remy being a better fit, he'd have slotted right in...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I agree..would fit our counter attacking style..At least he wouldn't just be standing there..Balotelli fucking looks at the ground aimlessly

7. Currently Remy spends most of his time sitting lol, but I think with Costa apparently out maybe he'll get a few more games

8. Who could do what Saurez was doing? I'm just glad he didn't move to another team in the prem.

9. Coming from a Man U fan who else enjoys the EPL here

10. Just watched Bayern put on an absolute clinic. Yikes!

11. #13211 jduce2412, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    you don't need Suarez IMO to reach high levels, your focus is on perfecting the midfield. I like the triangle diamond but you need a long term Stevie g replacement. I think hendo is better further forward... Lucas 2.0 is what you fellas need

Edit: this is all dependent on Sturbridge

12. I agree we don't need him. Can is looking promising..I think we may have been linked with Song but it might have been a joke lol

I really want too see Reus and Sturridge on the same team but don't know that it'll happen..maybe..

13. What a coincidence that I'm on my way to soccer practice right now

14. Realistically how high do you guys see southampton finishing?

15. Great comeback for Arsenal even if they were absolutely shocking for the first 89 mins.  5 points clear of 3rd now and in a great position to qualify.

16. God dam Juventus screwed me out of near 2k on my parley......picked 8 of 9! Fucking cunts!!!

That game was so hard to fucking watch. And my streams cut out before the first goal... so was just kinda in disbelief then the Poldi goal happened and was just kinda like "I don't even".

We're gonna get thrashed by Bayern in knock out.

6th/7th with no injuries 

19. blue and white shite 😉

Fish , chips , cup of fuckin tea , Mary fuckin poppins