Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Messi is injured again -____- dafuq!? Coincidently right before a friendly against germany... someone's got cold feet

The news in argentina are eating it up coming out with a bunch of rumors about Messi retiring from the national team, ridiculous, it could happen though as the expectations are gonna be beyond sky high come 2018 where they'll expect him to lead argentina to world cup at the age of 31. As an argentine, I'd love for that to happen but I have a feeling were due for another 20 year dry spell until "the new messi/maradona" comes along. Crazy how messi, aguero, and maradonas' sons will be about the same age around the 2030 wc so in theory, they could all play together :eek:

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #12982 didier12, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    Arsenal fans in utter rejoice as their world class striker prayers are answered with the signing of Manchester United's Danny Welbeck.

Edit: lololololololololol

3. Welbeck to Arsenal im not sure why they would want him, I have never rated Welbeck I dont think he is good enough to play for the top teams.

4. He's better than Sanogo.

5. No premier League action for 2 weeks..what the fuck am I supposed to be with myself!?

6. Isn't Welbeck also injured?

7. Hopefully falcao can play CB

8. #12988 dabKling, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    champions league.............except they arent playing for even longer............i guess theres some friendsnoozefestlies....... this week

9. Getting back into a league starting Sep 12..The house team I was on played last Tuesday and we won 2-18 haha

10. I can't wait for the Champions League. It's going to be interesting to see how the English clubs fare after spending so much. I also wanna see if there's anyone out there that can beat real madrid.

11. I could see city giving them a really tough game, winning? Maybe... draw 2-2 probably

12. A lot of teams can beat Madrid, Sociedad for example lol.  Their defence is terrible.

13. Liverpool will beat Madrid ;-)

Fish , chips , cup of fuckin tea , Mary fuckin poppins

14. I'm sick of these Reus rumors -.-

It would be nice if we had 'spent so much.'

16. Don't worry, danny welbeck will carry arsenal to the double

Don't you support Barca?

18. Real Madrid is going down this year.. Probably after the first knockout round .. That's if they get lucky with the group stage.. This years champions league is going to Chelsea

19. No. Never. I don't support any team, really. I'm just a neutral American observer. However, of all the teams, I would say I lean more towards chelsea, liverpool, everton. so what if they don't like each other? I don't really like la liga too much. Although I was pulling for atletico last year.

20. Barca for the treble this year! ! Assuming everybody stays healthy