Soccer For Football(Soccer) Fans Worldwide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by shambala, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Oh dear Liverpool are really missing jaws.

2. Lol What a debut for some of our new players -.- That game was so good up until that Moreno slip. Manquillo definitely deserves that spot now. Markovic coming in almost setting up a goal. Shit was great. Allen and Johnson should've been subbed out earlier -.- Ballotelli would've been a good addition.

3. We'll be alright!

4. what the fuck haha

5. GLORY, GLORY MAN UNITED!!!

6. I hate that Di Maria is gonna be playing for them -.-

7. Im speechless, its going to be a long year for us.

8. Hahaha man u is doing worse than when they had moyes, van gaal is playing a style that's not suited for the premier league though, well at least he doesn't have the right players for this system.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Thats cos Moyes still played a formation that could cope with the attacking pace of English football, its just his tactics were shit and the players didnt respect him.
    Van Gaal needs to sort his life out and admit that the philosophy that he keeps banging on about isnt working, he has a chance to do well with utd but I cant see it with this style of football.

10. masssive return leg today for The Arsenal. No Ramsey and no fit strikers. Save us based Ozil

11. Honestly someone needs to teach ozil how to finish. He needs that element to his game

12. Ozil actually has scored some amazing goals in his career, from his days at Werder Bremen, Real Madrid, and some for the German national team, his best goal for Arsenal (so far), was that volley against Napoli in the CL. He seemed a little bit nervy last season, probably from all the pressure the English media put on him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhjhtTg7LX8

13. Well, I know that he has the skill, and I know he has scored some sick goals. My problem isn't really with his finishing itself, but rather his decision making. when I've seen him play at real, at arsenal, and for germany, he often passes up chances to shoot in favor of attemping a pass to a teammate. Assists are great and they are his job, but a lot of times it seems like one pass too many and that he should just fire it on goal instead.

14. Come on you gunners! I'm pumped about the match. Should have a real ref, we're playing on a real pitch, no fear of being stabbed after the match... I'm really hoping Arsenal could seal the deal.

15. Someone needs to tell him to stop being a lazy fuck lol

16. I think this game stressed me out more than the FA Cup Final. Glad to see Sanchez scoring.

17. I almost wanted to see besiktas score a late winner, just for having out forth such a tremendous effort. But the better team won in the end. Making it look pretty tough though.

18. Yeah, that was a stressful game to watch. I'm a bit concerned that we couldn't really hammer that team off at home. I think that doesn't bode well for us when we start playing some real teams.